Norden seeds , Auto viking ak 47 , Auto viking chees

17 Days old norden seeds viking ak47​:yellow_heart::green_heart::heart:

6 Likes

17 days

7 Likes

19 Days, now.i have.fim a few ,and rop a, few.
And lst a few , ,we Will se how it.works .

9 Likes

19 Days and fim :yellow_heart::green_heart::heart:

8 Likes

I topped an auto I got from @ReikoX it’s doing ok.
Each to their own I suppose.
If you’re curious you should try it sometime you’ll never know until you try. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Did that stunt it for long or is it like transplanting just stunts it the same as a photo? Just curious as I’m still wrapping my head around autos :rofl:

3 Likes

I also topped it several times :slight_smile:
I don’t think it halted it much but then again I’m in no hurry for the plants to grow.
I like to experiment with them.
You will only gain experience if you try for yourself young grasshopper :wink:

7 Likes

If you scroll past all the shit I was talking you can see pictures of the auto :sweat_smile:

The auto is pretty near the bottom of the topic as the first one I did. I had to cull as I didn’t have the room.

2 Likes

21 Days, 3 v old . I Think its begins to be flower now . Chuld i do somting speciell now in this moment in time on the strain.
I chanche from 20/4 to 18/16 yesterday , i Think that is better for the plants.
Love and light

7 Likes

Right, 18/6 and some relief will be better, even if they are autos. Entering flowering period you should change the nutrients according to the product charts (always a little less!). No pics this time? :sunglasses:

4 Likes

21 Days, 3 v :yellow_heart::green_heart::heart::eyes:

7 Likes

Ok , so now i can give this flowering boost soon . And go ower complete to flower stadium.

2 Likes

If i pick away green levs downstairs on the strain , whan can i begin to do that in auto strain.

1 Like

Normally it is best to trim in the vegetative stage, not in flowering. If you want to take out future non productive low stems it should be done now. There’s no need to take out green leaves as they are necessary to get energy to produce the buds. Better wait from other opinions from the experts on this matter before doing nothing … :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Much wisdom and truth is already said… I would top my autos not, its too much stress LST is good, lollipopping is good to me :heart:

Looking wonderful your garden :slight_smile:Blessed be!

6 Likes

Tanks a lot ,yes my grow room is Good i Think. And i not åt Home whit auto .
Love and light

2 Likes

22 Days later ,I put a few more strain under.my lamps .

7 Likes

22 Days :yellow_heart::green_heart::heart:

7 Likes

22 Days of Love.and light

10 Likes

Nice full canopy, should be a big harvest!

5 Likes