North and Central uganda hierloom landraces

Cool story. Smiling face with sunglasses :sunglasses: living in the holy trinity of cannabis networking: a world renowned tourist destination(ive sold products to the recently passed rotchschild at my booth), strong hold of draft dodgers and close to the port of alot of Asian and s.e. smuggling routes, I meet a fine fellow from uganda.

Living on vancouver Island now with his wife he says cannabis will be legal soon in uganda. What strains would be good outdoors north of Victoria bc. So I hook him up with 4 free packs to grow here and to celebrate his families freedom back home with improved, potential, legal opportunities

Spring and summer passes and he messages me saying he just got back from uganda. What’s my shipping addy? A week later I got these:

19 Likes

Whoa will be cool to see how those turn out :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I love the background story on how different seeds are found or aquired. :rainbow:

3 Likes

Me too!

2 Likes

That is exciting. I know a girl who spent a lot of time out there and said the herb was very joyous. Let me know if you ever need a tester for long ass flowering tropicals :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Werd em up. Really appreciate the offer.

Doing black outs in summer and setting up an 8x8 tester grow I door for winter. Haven’t grown indoors since 2020. Finally feeling up to getting back to er

1 Like

Tay Tay take-off

2 Likes

keep up the good works! good luck popping those stoked to see the results.

1 Like

Werd!

Me too! Thanks for following along :grinning::blush:

North uganda broke ground first

3 Likes