Northern Lights 5 preservation run

@Craigson15 you can have my spot homie

2 Likes

I think it’s just a matter of principal. @Craigson15 regardless of list, you will get a pack.

11 Likes

Cool project, I’ll pull up a seat and follow along.

2 Likes

Man, I let that confuse me, too. I still get confused by it. I’m not sure if you could check all of those boxes @George listed to maintain your level, even if you tried to monitor your days. Seems like a lot to keep up with.

It sort of seems like number of days visited and contributions should weigh heavier. Some periods I’m making topics and replying and others I just want to read and lay back.

Thanks for posting that @George. I was made a leader recently but I still struggle to find answers sometimes. I sort of always expected seniority was given to members who have been on the longest. The requirements do seem a little rigid but I’m not sure how to tweak it to make it better.

I believe being a supporter helps, too. I have to double check that. You can donate a given amount each month that is comfortable for you, or you could make donations all at once whenever you want for whatever size you want.

I should know more about it, but my busy time of year snuck up on me and I’m really busy from morning til dark. peace

8 Likes

You got this I see bro… it’s a shame the world can’t behave like the members a O.G.
Plant a seed
Fuck tha greed
FREE THA WEED!
I AM BONGHOLIO
:v:

15 Likes

You’re welcome beer3|nullxnull , it is just that I have more free time than you. I believe that like the green pips algorithm was modified:

the algorithm that makes you regular or demote you to member could be also checked. This is one thing that you the guyz in the top sphere may consider, as is something people cannot easily understand and may be upset … :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Jimmy you dirty dog.
Lmao

3 Likes

Group “a”, is starting to veg out. Group “b”, is still slow but there growing none the less.

35 Likes

Looking great so far :heart_eyes:, thanks for sharing them with the community and sorry for clogging your thread.

Due to my humid and northern climate I was always wishing to try them, I appreciate your dedication on this, it will give me an opportunity to finally grow them … beer3|nullxnull

7 Likes

How long does it generally take to bump up the “respected list”? I’d love to participate down the road, but am more than content to grab some popcorn and watch the snapshots roll in

I’m just excited that I can legally grow here in Canada after decades of looking over my shoulder…chuckle…

I love the camaraderie…
Kudos gang…

17 Likes

Not long if you’re reading and posting, you will probably be able to sign up for the level 2 by the time these seeds are ready.

9 Likes

Thanks for the info Shadey…

That would be an absolute “Gift” to participate if availability made it that far down the line…Not sure how this works or how I can contribute to postage or whatever?..LMK.

In the mean time…I’m excited for everyone else… :slight_smile:

6 Likes

If you click on your avatar, then read down, it will tell you your trust level, yours is basic atm.

Once it says level 2 you can edit the wiki list, and add your name to it, then depending on where you are, look for the distributor in your country on the list and send them a private message with a name and safe address, to send the seeds to. They will tell you how much and where to send the money to cover the shipping costs.

14 Likes

Was just wondering, how do you get your name in bold print. I can’t figure out if I’m on or nah !
I would like to give these pure No. Lights #5 a try. Back in the day I thought I was allergic to it because everytime I smoked it I immediately would upchuk. I’m willing to test this theory, so put me on the list please.
@ubcchemo I just received my JOTI order that included a No. Lights x bluecheese or something like that. My point is, in the description supposedly the No. Lights really expresses itself. So if you want or need lmk. I would love to chip in for this cause.
Northern Lights is a heirloom strain I believe, and rightfully should be considered for preservation. Good job m80…

5 Likes

It’s done, you just have to select something and hit the B (Bold) key … beer3|nullxnull

7 Likes

You can also add the asterisk character twice before the name or word, and twice after the word.

AsteriskAsteriskNameAsteriskAsterisk.

When you edit the first post, you’ll see the code in with the names and just copy it. peace

6 Likes

Thanks fellas

7 Likes

Thanks for doing this!

5 Likes

Looking great this is a really cool project . Got me wondering if I should try to make a Goji lights. I know Bodhi made some but that was quite a few years ago.

5 Likes

Just another group “a” update, I had to lower the plants to induce some stretch due to the nodes piling up. One plant is expressing some polyploid traits other than that everything is moving forward.

38 Likes