Northern Lights 5 preservation run

images

haha Im teasing of course…

12 Likes

Its not the end of the world but once Ive got the ‘regular member’ badge arent I in Trust level 3 for seed runs ongoing? And not to be self entitled but I would think my contributions to the seed runs and OG would warrant me maintaining trust level 3 for seed run sign ups.
Ill still sign up for the ones Im interested in and not some others, I just feel like Ive earned a spot on the priority list.
Cheers

16 Likes

There’s something ‘fiddley’ with TL3. You drop back for some minor detail.
Forgetabboutit you are solid! :beers:

Cheers
G

6 Likes

I don’t see the regular badge on your page, I thought it was permanent though. Once you get it you have it regardless of TL2 or TL3. I know you can go back to TL2 from 3 if you don’t read like 25% of new posts and threads and/or don’t visit for more than 50% of days, but yeah the badge should stay and still show up. Either way, yeah I’d agree that you’ve definitely put in the work here to deserve to be in the priority list’s.

9 Likes

Like I said Ill survive. And i donno maybe im mistaken but im 99% sure I was tl3 at one point.
Was more just an observation.

In reality Ill end up putting my name lower for most as I dont NEED more seeds.

Cheers all

Sorry for off topic

11 Likes

hmmm, i thought it was weird too since you have been a member since 2017 but it was just to follow the rules because if i put you on tl 3 other people might want your names there, i thought it wouldn’t be a problem once you donated part of the seeds of seedrun I certainly imagine that you are a priority and you are ahead and you don’t even need to be on the list but to follow the rules I put it on tl 2 (member) which is what is currently on your profile, sorry I was in a hurry to finish for others people don’t put the name on the wrong list, again, sorry for my mistake. :pray:

6 Likes

I don’t think anyone here has any doubt about your contributions and being a valuable member, I’m afraid that we’re ruled by algorithms that simply process data, you can be demoted automatically to level 2 as I have recently seen in other members that lately don’t visit the site, here is how it works … :sunglasses:

Edit: I just have signed up, in case there are not enough you will have mines … beer3|nullxnull

11 Likes

I know, for me personally, that I was granted the TL3 and regular member status at one time but that it DOES go by REGULARITY and so CAN, as mine has, drop to level 2, or MEMBER status, because of a less than frequent appearance on the forum. BUT MY QUESTION IS HOW DOES ONE GET BACK TO TL3? I figured I would update my threads and post comments on others stuff and dole out the likes and if I did this for a week or so, and just MAINTAINED A PRESENCE on the forum following that, that Id be a REGULAR member or TL3 again. But no matter how active I FEEL I am being my status remains unchanged…? Has anyone else felt this problem?

And I apologize for taking thread space, but I figured it was being addressed already

9 Likes

I think a big part of it is the:
Must have visited at least 50% of days
That’s most likely the issue as that’s a waiting a game really, no way to rush it. Just have to login every day and at least read something new :confused:

4 Likes

@Craigson15 you can have my spot homie

2 Likes

I think it’s just a matter of principal. @Craigson15 regardless of list, you will get a pack.

11 Likes

Cool project, I’ll pull up a seat and follow along.

2 Likes

Man, I let that confuse me, too. I still get confused by it. I’m not sure if you could check all of those boxes @George listed to maintain your level, even if you tried to monitor your days. Seems like a lot to keep up with.

It sort of seems like number of days visited and contributions should weigh heavier. Some periods I’m making topics and replying and others I just want to read and lay back.

Thanks for posting that @George. I was made a leader recently but I still struggle to find answers sometimes. I sort of always expected seniority was given to members who have been on the longest. The requirements do seem a little rigid but I’m not sure how to tweak it to make it better.

I believe being a supporter helps, too. I have to double check that. You can donate a given amount each month that is comfortable for you, or you could make donations all at once whenever you want for whatever size you want.

I should know more about it, but my busy time of year snuck up on me and I’m really busy from morning til dark. peace

8 Likes

You got this I see bro… it’s a shame the world can’t behave like the members a O.G.
Plant a seed
Fuck tha greed
FREE THA WEED!
I AM BONGHOLIO
:v:

15 Likes

You’re welcome beer3|nullxnull , it is just that I have more free time than you. I believe that like the green pips algorithm was modified:

the algorithm that makes you regular or demote you to member could be also checked. This is one thing that you the guyz in the top sphere may consider, as is something people cannot easily understand and may be upset … :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Jimmy you dirty dog.
Lmao

3 Likes

Group “a”, is starting to veg out. Group “b”, is still slow but there growing none the less.

35 Likes

Looking great so far :heart_eyes:, thanks for sharing them with the community and sorry for clogging your thread.

Due to my humid and northern climate I was always wishing to try them, I appreciate your dedication on this, it will give me an opportunity to finally grow them … beer3|nullxnull

7 Likes

How long does it generally take to bump up the “respected list”? I’d love to participate down the road, but am more than content to grab some popcorn and watch the snapshots roll in

I’m just excited that I can legally grow here in Canada after decades of looking over my shoulder…chuckle…

I love the camaraderie…
Kudos gang…

17 Likes

Not long if you’re reading and posting, you will probably be able to sign up for the level 2 by the time these seeds are ready.

9 Likes