Northern Lights 5 preservation run

What tejas ^^^^^^ said.

Cheers Johnny

9 Likes

Nice. Always NL above all. A massively yielding plant. It actually scared me it was growing so quickly. Got a nice flock there. I bet there’s a sweet Philly in there. Keep on truckin’. Be safe.:blush::v:

6 Likes

How do I join these seen runs, there are several I would really like to get my hands on, the NL#5 is one of them. I read the how to parts, but always get lost at exactly how to list.my self and where, basically I’m just looking for some real genuine strains, and I feel like buying offline is a crap shoot.

8 Likes

UBC

Just curious if you or anyone else has “sampled” a polyploid in the past?
I’ve read about them…even going as far as buying seeds to grow another plant that had cochicine to induce polyploid…but never continued with that experiment.
I just assumed that stacking genes might produce a more potent plant…
Is that a bit of a paradox or falsehood?

Cheers
Toast

4 Likes
8 Likes

Welcome, here you will find all the info … :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Hey, thanks very much, I’ll figure it all out eventually, I’m a slow learner, but I do learn. cheers !

9 Likes

Head up to the top post in the thread. :point_up_2: :point_up_2:
As you scan down you will see the list of names TL3 first then TL2 (you are TL2)
as you get the bottom of that 1st post you will see the edit button on the right. Hit that and add your name in the next empty number (looks like #26)
and save.

Cheers
G

8 Likes

Hey, thanks Gpaw. I’ll sign up. Have a great day.

8 Likes

You will need to see who your disty is (in the top post)| and be sure they have your ‘safe address’ to send to.

Cheers & enjoy
G

6 Likes

not to be a stickler but Trust Level “basic” is trust level one, not TL2. It doesn’t take much to reach TL2, but I thought you had to be at least TL2 to be in a seed run

4 Likes

You are right, I missread his level. sorry.

Cheers
G

4 Likes

So do I need to remove it, till I reach the right level ?

4 Likes

My error, I got you to jump the gun a little.
You have started a grow log, you will be TL 2 soon. (we are stoners, not cops :joy:)

Cheers
G

13 Likes

it doesnt take much to reach TL2, I just wanted to clarify for my own purposes lol, I am sure you will be there shortly, no need to edit - have fun!

5 Likes

Yeah, thanks. I just figured out how to check my level, and it turns out I just reached it in the last hour or so. Thanks for the info.

13 Likes

Awesome! glad to have you aboard

6 Likes

Hey …Thanks Showme…
Gotta take a read of that one…
Much appreciated…

3 Likes

Kudo’s, Bro…that’s what OG is all about…ready and willing to help, without agenda. My kinda person. Stay safe.

4 Likes

@MrToast I have only ever encountered this trait once before and it came and went. The article above explains it very well. Room is not an issue right now so I’m gonna grow it out and see. @Heritagefarms is very well versed in this genetic stuff maybe he could chime in.

7 Likes