Northern Lights 5 preservation run

Thanks for the info Shadey…

That would be an absolute “Gift” to participate if availability made it that far down the line…Not sure how this works or how I can contribute to postage or whatever?..LMK.

In the mean time…I’m excited for everyone else… :slight_smile:

6 Likes

If you click on your avatar, then read down, it will tell you your trust level, yours is basic atm.

Once it says level 2 you can edit the wiki list, and add your name to it, then depending on where you are, look for the distributor in your country on the list and send them a private message with a name and safe address, to send the seeds to. They will tell you how much and where to send the money to cover the shipping costs.

14 Likes

Was just wondering, how do you get your name in bold print. I can’t figure out if I’m on or nah !
I would like to give these pure No. Lights #5 a try. Back in the day I thought I was allergic to it because everytime I smoked it I immediately would upchuk. I’m willing to test this theory, so put me on the list please.
@ubcchemo I just received my JOTI order that included a No. Lights x bluecheese or something like that. My point is, in the description supposedly the No. Lights really expresses itself. So if you want or need lmk. I would love to chip in for this cause.
Northern Lights is a heirloom strain I believe, and rightfully should be considered for preservation. Good job m80…

5 Likes

It’s done, you just have to select something and hit the B (Bold) key … beer3|nullxnull

7 Likes

You can also add the asterisk character twice before the name or word, and twice after the word.

AsteriskAsteriskNameAsteriskAsterisk.

When you edit the first post, you’ll see the code in with the names and just copy it. peace

6 Likes

Thanks fellas

7 Likes

Thanks for doing this!

5 Likes

Looking great this is a really cool project . Got me wondering if I should try to make a Goji lights. I know Bodhi made some but that was quite a few years ago.

5 Likes

Just another group “a” update, I had to lower the plants to induce some stretch due to the nodes piling up. One plant is expressing some polyploid traits other than that everything is moving forward.

38 Likes

@ubcchemo looking good.

12 Likes

What tejas ^^^^^^ said.

Cheers Johnny

9 Likes

Nice. Always NL above all. A massively yielding plant. It actually scared me it was growing so quickly. Got a nice flock there. I bet there’s a sweet Philly in there. Keep on truckin’. Be safe.:blush::v:

6 Likes

How do I join these seen runs, there are several I would really like to get my hands on, the NL#5 is one of them. I read the how to parts, but always get lost at exactly how to list.my self and where, basically I’m just looking for some real genuine strains, and I feel like buying offline is a crap shoot.

8 Likes

UBC

Just curious if you or anyone else has “sampled” a polyploid in the past?
I’ve read about them…even going as far as buying seeds to grow another plant that had cochicine to induce polyploid…but never continued with that experiment.
I just assumed that stacking genes might produce a more potent plant…
Is that a bit of a paradox or falsehood?

Cheers
Toast

4 Likes
8 Likes

Welcome, here you will find all the info … :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Hey, thanks very much, I’ll figure it all out eventually, I’m a slow learner, but I do learn. cheers !

9 Likes

Head up to the top post in the thread. :point_up_2: :point_up_2:
As you scan down you will see the list of names TL3 first then TL2 (you are TL2)
as you get the bottom of that 1st post you will see the edit button on the right. Hit that and add your name in the next empty number (looks like #26)
and save.

Cheers
G

8 Likes

Hey, thanks Gpaw. I’ll sign up. Have a great day.

8 Likes

You will need to see who your disty is (in the top post)| and be sure they have your ‘safe address’ to send to.

Cheers & enjoy
G

6 Likes