Northern Lights 5 preservation run

Oh cool, we have a list!!

I tidied it up a little so @Meesh won’t call us Bone Heads… again :rofl: :joy: :+1: :sunglasses:

Cheers
G

12 Likes

You did a great job, thanks for doing it :wink:

8 Likes

Zion Lucky number 13. Thanks to everyone! This is going to be epic!! @ubcchemo @Craigson15 thank you !

5 Likes

I now I am late to the party, but @ubcchemo @Craigson15 I have an unopened pack of seedsman NL I can donate to the preservation run.

25 Likes

Man guys, when I first seen this run And started reading I wanted to donate my NL#5, but then the last cple post I read appeared to have it under control. I have some deep ellum seeds Nl#5 I’d be more tha happy to donate!! I was going to offer them a month ago, like I said thought it was handled. Let me know, I think I’ve got 12, they’re yours if needed

15 Likes

16 Likes

I’m in the same situation lol. Same seeds too. Every time I would have offered it seemed under control again.

7 Likes

So there’s enough seeds even my seed killing ass could maybe pull off a run​:rofl::joy::sob:

8 Likes

I would take more 5s as they may help down the line for vigor. @Gpaw has a cube project we’re getting off the ground too so those beans could come in very handy @TheBubbleKing and @ChronicMcBudz.

14 Likes

I want on the list…please

5 Likes

The sign up is at the beginning of the thread @bandit306

7 Likes

Nice job man! I was going to do the same thing, I just didn’t have time. :wink: :v:

5 Likes

I actually clicked on this link to see how to run a seed preservation run.
I’m sorta trying the same for Zamaldelica which seems to be unavailable atm.
After I read your post, and all the generous OG’rs volunteering their stash sign me up!!!

@TheShowMeHomie this is OG too!

11 Likes

Sure thing brother. I got 11 seeds in the tube, I’ve got no problem sending 7 of em your way. Should have everything I need to ship em out already. Gotta double check it though. Would hate for em not to arrive because I haven’t sent snail mail in over a decade and was ignorant.

10 Likes

Thanks for doing this @ubcchemo great for some of us who would normally not have this opportunity :grin:

13 Likes

Agreed can we get some love for @ubcchemo…we all appericate you doing this and you will make history pal thanks for letting us all be part of your rise to stardom pal…much love!

Remember all us little people on your way to the top…hahha

9 Likes

I have a question regarding the signup, I signed the level two list, but I am not sure about this part…”either ADDRESS ON FILE or ADD/SEND LIST.”
How do I accomplish the address part?
Thanks.

5 Likes

You are in the US right? Then send a PM to @MomOnTheRun with your shipping details. The details should be somewhere in the top couple of pages.

Cheers
G

4 Likes

You are to kind @bandit306, I’m not competing with anyone and there are far more distinguished growers than me around here. I’m just here to share and keep up to speed with the gardening community. I guess I’m stuck in the 90s when it comes to my favorite strains and breeding goals.

12 Likes

I did read that but wasn’t sure. Thanks for the heads up!

4 Likes