November Giveaway Support OG win loads of seeds

Woohoo got my xmas souvenirs! Thanks a ton @BogSeeds, @ReikoX, @Jellypowered, @LemonadeJoe, @Bongedtobits

Gonna try to squeeze a run of these in sooner than later

Cheers,
HH

12 Likes

Santa dropped by today :wink:
Jolly bastard smoked the last of my bowl and left without chopping.
I’m not complaining (too much) though, he left me a care package from the wonderful people at OG!
I’d like to thank everyone who makes the supporters giveaways possible, you know who you awesome people are.
Now i just have to give myself a boot in the butt and get the room ready for planting. woohoo!!

OG the world!

7 Likes

Just @Heliosphear left now… everybody else has got their prizes.

Hope you all find something special on your hunt.

Peace

Bonged

8 Likes

All landed safely. Hooray!

3 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

what is BMR x SC x SB ?? sb is sour bubble right?

2 Likes

Blue Moon Rocks, Sweet Cindy, Sour Bubble.

5 Likes

I believe that is correct. BlueMoonRocks X Sweet Cindy X Sour Bubble.
Reference: Testing the New Bog SourBlutooth

5 Likes

YES, kittehz. That makes me smile. Can’t wait to get some more space to pop these beans.

1 Like

Overgrow The World :earth_americas: with Love! Bog :sunglasses:

9 Likes

I’m not a big PayPal or Patreon guy, is there an alternative way to donate to the site? A Bitcoin address would be cool and easy :thinking:

1 Like

Maybe for very few, but for now it’s the way we do it

It would be nice to support but you don’t have to if you don’t want

2 Likes

No problem, I’ll use one of the existing routes. Thanks!

2 Likes

Ok one more question: is there a way to make a one time donation? I’m not great with keeping track of monthly stuff on my cards etc

2 Likes

Yes there is… Just mark down as a single and not recurrent payment…

Again… we’re working on accommodating different payments and changing with the times takes a little time lol

1 Like

Perfect, thanks. Like I said I’m not great at this haha

1 Like

Hello @Bongedtobits. I hope you’re well at the moment. I recall you weren’t feeling good last time I checked in. Just posting a pic of the Swashbuckler F2s and GG4 BX that you sent me. Nearly finished now. Just wanted to say many thanks and I hope you are comfortable. All the best dude. Thank you for your kindness.

12 Likes

Pritty nice picture , and i hope this Will taste well whan you smoke it upp :joy::rofl::yellow_heart::green_heart::heart:
Love and light

3 Likes

This was a really cool idea @LemonadeJoe you ever think about revisiting this idea?

3 Likes

I got me a keeper. Thanks for asking.

2 Likes