Nuristanica broad leaf drug origin?

High ^^

Here’s my theory about the origin of indica and broad wide leafing…

I think this mutation BLD from NLD is the natural process of an acclimatization to extrem high altitude. The ultra violet intensity and the less atmospheric pressure dwarf all plants, that’s why no trees above a certain limit. But according to micro climatic well South sunny exposure this limit can be higher, it really begins and finish at around 2500/3000m (8200/9800f).

In itself i think it’s impossible for the cannabis sativa to arrive naturally there at high altitude, even by an eagle shit the seeds will probably die. The only possibility for an acclimatization is the human help at the micro climatic right extreme place. I think it took place in the Hindu Kush and not in the Himalaya because the mountain range is better to induce better exposure and also might because the human history of agriculture is older from the West. (11000 BP Fertile Crescent and 9000 BP Yangtze China).

So in the Hindu Kush i think about very special land that combine the human very old history and the natural good micro climatic extreme exposure. This place is the Nuristan ex-Kafiristan.

Nuristan, by the N.A.S.A :

Kind of good micro climatic mountain slope in Nuristan (up to 2500m) ;

Imho Nuristanica varius birthplace of cannabis thanks to human care over centuries and centuries.

Later the Nuristanica came down to lower valleys and become wild, kafiristanica described by N. Vavilov.

So fossil pollen studies would be great but Nuristan is like a big natural fortress and i think that the most interesting and higher good mico climatic places are long and hard to reach, alpine pass.

15 Likes

Altered morphologies and physiological compensation in a rapidly expanding dwarf bamboo in alpine ecosystems

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/15230430.2018.1463733

" Vertical distributions of bamboo leaves at montane and alpine sites, and schematic illustrations of dwarf bamboo structure at each site"

Here’s one pure Pakistan X18 i found in 2010, Malabar bubblegum terpz

15 Likes

“Cannabis Evolution and Ethnobotany” by Robert C. Clarke and Mark D. Merlin.

10 Likes

Exemple of difference indi/sati trichomes, work by @Maninxtlvl and @3kom.research

13 Likes

Again X18, another dwarf pheno i found years ago

Special large pistils, large trunk, large leaves and muscles ^^ also large seeds!

X18s

picture
Very sedative properties as cousin Deep Chunk :wink:

23 Likes

Nuristan with https://dopa-explorer.jrc.ec.europa.eu/

4 Likes

X18, white pollen instead of common yellow

@zaprjaques

I would suspect since it reflects light a lot better it might stay viable for longer, considering the intensity of radiation in higher altitudes.

Ya bro albedo vibration!

7 Likes

Hindu Kush

11 Likes

Nuristan paradise

5 Likes

These plants were found at 2700M and 3100M in Western Nepal at the border with China.

12 Likes

@royal Source ? Village ? Town ?

According trees around yes below 3000 ^^

We can see more plants more true behind this classic mutant Green pheno kind,
33293a934774b1ae99e8c9e7017f74677147349d_2_690x457
and knowing that in Nepal you can have some BLDs from highlands, we had a line with the Vibes Collective via Rahan. (sadly no repro and only cross work by Jahgreenlabel). Nepal like Nuristan have both sides sativa/indica.according altitude.

4 Likes

from a village in this region

they were on IG a few years ago

2 Likes

Ok thank you @royal
So we can see higher spots possibilities there, large Center West area!

Interesting and logical West Nepal approach i think according Pakistan old and strong relationship :wink:
But imho Nuristani culture is something older… Kalash people for example.

2 Likes

The Kalash people are an animist tribe, guardian of a culture of more than 4000 years, landlocked in the gorges of the Hindu-Kush on the Pakistano-Afghan border. Singular in the region, their way of life and identity are threatened by a changing environment. Even today the Kalash observe a sober way of life close to nature. Their agrarian, pastoral and artisanal activity allowed them to live in self-sufficiency until a few decades ago.

https://hanslucas.com/cdelbos/photo/13213

2 Likes

great video -

the men are dressed in Pashtun clothing - very tribal afghan/pakistan

the women’s clothing could be one of many hill tribes in South East Asia -

here are Hmong women

hmong

The Hmong have traditionally lived in Laos, Vietnam and China and are an ethnic group, not a nationality.

very interesting !!!

seems to be a culture with one foot in Central Asia and one foot in Southern and Eastern Asia

4 Likes

Yes @royal, antic people and culture, before monotheism.

About Kalash yes nowadays they live mostly in Pakistan but like refugee from Nuristan and chased by extrem Afghan islamic.

History of Nuristan is also really special about its human genome mix

3 Likes

when I was in Pakistan people with fair skin, or colored eyes were said to be descendants of Alexander the Great.

here is a fantastic documentary on the Kalash people

6 Likes

Cool thanks for the share!

More than 100,000 in the 19th century, there are only 3,000 to 6,000 individuals left.

4 Likes

Mazari kind of hasch, oilier from bigger trichomes, pure indica side of Mazari heirloom (imho crossed with another side pure sat centuries ago).

4 Likes

A very NLD Nuristani around 1000/1500m, lower Pakistani valleys, the other Afghan and higher side of Nuristan should be more BLD interesting i guess.

Big up and thanks to @LandraceWarden

Trace of recessive NLDA arrived thousands years ago? :slight_smile:

12 Likes