Nuristanica broad leaf drug origin?

Thanks for the tag brother.
That place looks magical the weed must be too… :star_struck:

3 Likes

For a good time, pick up a copy of , “A Short Walk in the Hindu Kush” by Eric Newby!
:call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Hi @Tlander thank you!
:+1:

2 Likes

My summer book thanks again @Tlander :v:

033024227X

7 Likes

Cool bro! Glad you found a copy. Within pages, you’ll be asking yourself what I’ve gotten you into! :rofl:Hope you enjoy your ‘Walk’!

2 Likes

Yes i found a french version new and unused, popular book that’s cool. I already think I know more or less what to expect but i look forward Eric Newby’s experience with all mystic and animist vibes there and from Indus old times protohistoric move too. So for ten years that I’ve been interested in it and since my reproductions of Yarkhun landrace imported by my french friend Mriko i adapted to the encounter with the Yeti lol! Cheers bro!

1 Like

Haa, haa, haa! Well, Newby has a ‘unique’ writing style and does a great job telling the story with English self-depreciating humor. I’ve never seen an “Illustrated” copy before. I did find some interesting old documents and maps of their trip when searching.

Hey, did any of the Thai beans arrive? No sign of JLB yet. And check w/Michael too!

2 Likes

Indeed not illustrated french version i think, will see when it will land in my hands the next few days in fact.

No postal sign here too, pretty long! Patience bro! :green_heart:

2 Likes