Off Topic Complaints

That’s easy. Just have 4 double dogs. Problem solved. Or (x8) 1.5 dogs.

2 Likes

I do get your point about awareness of the tax rate but If you think 16% sales tax on everything you buy is low then you crazy

Yeah I dunno who pays that, brutal! Im down in freedomland is that Canada paying 16%?

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s Newfoundland Canada.

I just goggled it and it’s actually 15% but It’s still too damn high!

3 Likes

I know a girl who’s got hit by a police car speeding in oncoming traffic without lights or sirens she’s now disabled and can’t walk. She is suing. The cops”black box” was conveniently off.

1 Like

@ColeLennon Bring the tops to you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My complaint for the day is strain reviews when you’re browsing seeds on seedbanks. You see something that catches your eye, it has 3 reviews, you click on the review page, and all 3 reviews say:

“Fast shipping. Great shopping experience.”

WTF???

8 Likes

Those are this most important things to know about your strain. Ships in 65-70 days.

3 Likes

Serious Dung. Just the spot I was looking for.

My wife has been in a nursing home since December and is not likely to come home again. My complaint is they quit buying wipes and I have to buy them and bring them for her. That I can do…but when I go visit I have to wear an N95 mask because I don’t think all the rest of the patients have anyone bringing wipes.

11 Likes

That is most unfortunate and a shame. Jerks.

5 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that Herbie. Truly.

5 Likes

Yeah, that is what I will have to do. I mainly posted just to be off-topic with a weed-related complaint :rofl:

2 Likes

I hate surveys. That’s the answer I always give. I bought something from you. Take the win.

1 Like

Genius!! I withdraw my complaint

4 Likes

Get the one with the dinosaur head since the gauntlet is all Jurassic and shit.

1 Like

Why do they always discontinue my favorite anything? Awesome TV show? Dead after cliff hanger first season! Delicious food jank? Go make it yourself!

3 Likes

1 Like

That is why I pay the extra per bun to get 8 buns and 8 hotdogs.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

16%? That’s bonkers. Do they have a national sales tax in Canada? I presume there are Provincial taxes? I dunno how it works.

Why not include tax in the advertised price? Probably in part because sales taxes vary by state and even locale? Here it’s… uh… I think it’s 6.25% but the nearest larger town has a local option tax of 1%, so it’s 7.25.

I went to buy a mattress at the mattress shop in that town eight or so years ago and the guy wrote it all up and told me he was putting it down as the shop in a neighboring state… and that I should go pick it up over there… because no sales tax at all.

3 Likes

I have only two complaints.

#1- End the drug war.

#2 Netflix stopped ordering new seasons of The Trailer Park Boys

Obviously Netflix is stupid & we should all boycott that dogsh*+ corporation. Cancel your accounts until they bring Ricky & the boys back :100:

11 Likes