OG 420 POTM Winner receives a 24x36 poster with their Picture in the center

That looked awesome! :crossed_fingers:t2: Big bucks, no whammies :crossed_fingers:t2:

3 Likes

I must succeed!

5 Likes

cant believe I just made my first entry into one of these comps and didn’t mess it up…:rofl:

3 Likes

Thanks so much @Rhai88 for the chance at such a rare and gorgeous sticker.

1 Like

That’s a Wild Bunch!!! :alien:

I got two Purple Queen clones I’m running in my Gauntlet

To your right
Dj Short Blueberry
2 Purple Queens - Hindu Kush x Purple Afghani
2 Wonder Dawgs - Williams Wonder x Chemdawg
1 90’s Kush clone @Bobgrows will join the pack this afternoon.

12 Likes

Bay Dream, BlimBurn (I believe), smokes great!

This is my third grow in this location. My current grow

11 Likes

Loving all the purples and magenta’s keep that shit up homies :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Ice Pie

12 Likes

katsu dracarys 73 days flower rdwc 60 tops

19 Likes

dude, how did that smoke? any hint of chocolate in there? I’m very curious. That looks wonderful! :exploding_head:

5 Likes

Well goddd dang it @BudLarfy .wtf u did to get her like that… 1 plant per tent… Real beautiful tree … Congratulations

3 Likes

Unfortunately no chocolate or coffee to my nose. Has a sorta chemmy gorilla glue smell I guess. Honestly it’s still curing so I haven’t smoked a bunch. Very resinous. Nicest looking buds and best producer out of a four strain tent

3 Likes

Thank you kindly. I’m still learning as I go so the kind words are a confidence booster! This was in recirculating deep water culture. Four sites 4 different strains. First time running all 4 strains. First run with dry nutes. First time running rdwc.

4 Likes

Well may i say. For so many 1st… She looks stunning. Real excellent turnout I’d say .:trophy:.

3 Likes

The girls this morning just before light on
Current grow : The Monster Mash

15 Likes

That’s a beauty. Don’t worry if you should fall, there’s alot of help here to pick you back up.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

That looks really cool!!

2 Likes

That’s very generous sir! All safely jarred now. Rdwc and an overveg makes for some monsters. My profile avatar is the stalk from that beast. It had growth rings like a tree!

2 Likes

Bruce Banner …9 weeks flora

Seed City UK

6 Likes

Such a great strain! Nicely done @Panamajock

2 Likes