OG 420 POTM Winner receives a 24x36 poster with their Picture in the center

Thanks for thinking about me. That’s awesome.

3 Likes

Very Cool Game @Heliosphear! :+1: :+1:

There’s been some major philanthropy on the rise at OG. Lovin the spirit.

Play On Friends,
-Grouchy

7 Likes

@Carty or am I doing this wrong too

2 Likes

Playing around with the A.I. generator, I think i found my dirty old Sasquatch that may or may not have to give out soon.

11 Likes

Looks kind of Wild @ShiskaberrySavior
Beautiful plant

3 Likes

Jordan of the Island’s God Bud (purple pheno)

26 Likes

What’s that beauty @Jinglepot ?

4 Likes

Carty’s Gabagoo Beast Mode Auto Flower… now being worked for seeds

13 Likes

Thank you @Heliosphear :pray:
I choose @lophophora.ca :grinning:

8 Likes

@Jinglepot could you post that picture again so I can like it again :rofl: Cr@p that is amazingly beautiful. Crocus got nothing by comparison. Wow!!! :heart::green_heart::heart:

6 Likes

She’s a JOTI God Bud! Soooo pretty… she was deadly smoke too!

10 Likes

Nice…I just grew a JOTI Blue God but it looked nothing like that. Tastes pretty good though.

5 Likes

Thank you!

Can I pick @jessethestoner ?

5 Likes

I’m out of likes, but holy shit dude :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

@Rhai88 has added a T-shirt to first place prize, 3 different to choose one from. This also make him the first sponsor. Thank you my friend.

@ColForbin @Carty is doing anything wrong, once a OG has put in a picture for entry they can post as many bud shots and or pictures they want. Only the entry counts and can not be changed.
@Bizzaro AI pictures can not be entered, Thank you for sharing.

Sticker Chain Giveaway #2

1. @Oldtimerunderground
  2. @lophophora.ca please choose the next winner.
  3. ?
    The OG 420 POTM sticker is being printed, ETA 04-11-2023 Going to addy the envelopes for stickers to ship in and send a bunch ASAP to get them in as many hands as possible by 4-20.

@CanuckistanPete After a event I delete all address related, I will contact each winner for info.

@BU2B and @GrouchyOldMan and every member of OverGrow. What you are about to read is a vision of the true purpose of what we all do here together.

The year is 2042. The world is in chaos. Climate change has ravaged the planet, and civilization is on the brink of collapse. In a last-ditch effort to preserve the future of humanity, a group of scientists, engineers, farmers and city dwelling cannabis cultivators have created the OverGrow server, a massive database of genetic information that contains the blueprints for every plant species on Earth.

One of the scientists involved in the OverGrow project is a father named LemonJ. LemonJ is a cannabis farmer and activist who is passionate about preserving the plant’s genetic diversity. All the members believe that cannabis has the potential to help humanity survive and thrive in the post-apocalyptic world.

When the OverGrow server is completed, LemonJ is tasked with transporting it to the World Seed Bank, a secure facility in Svalbard, Norway. The World Seed Bank is a last-resort repository for the world’s seeds, and it is the perfect place to keep the OverGrow server safe from the chaos of the outside world.

LemonJ makes the journey to Svalbard with his family and team OG. The journey is long and dangerous, their lives were on the line at every turn… they finally reach the World Seed Bank safely. Installing the OverGrow server they begin the process of uploading the genetic information from the server to the World Seed Bank’s database.

The process is slow and tedious, but eventually, all of the data is uploaded. The OverGrow server is now safe and secure, and the future of humanity is one step closer to being secured. They lived happily for a lifetime as the guardians of the seeds.

420 years later, the world is a very different place. Climate change has destroyed livable area of the planet, and civilization has collapsed. The few humans who remain live in small, isolated communities.

One day, a group of people living on the edge of existence, from one of these communities are exploring the ruins of a nearby city. They come across the World Seed Bank, and they are amazed to find that it is still intact. Entering the facility they discover the OverGrow server.

The people are not sure what the OverGrow server is, as they had never seen a working computer before, they are determined to find out. They spend the next few weeks reading the letters written by the previous guardians, trying to figure out how to use the server. Eventually, they are able to access the database and download the genetic information for cannabis.

The people are overjoyed to have found the cannabis seeds. They know that cannabis is a valuable resource from what they had read and they are determined to use it to help their community survive. They plant the seeds and begin to grow cannabis.

The cannabis plants grow well, and the people are able to harvest a large crop. They use the cannabis to make medicine, food, and building materials. The cannabis helps the people to survive in the harsh post-apocalyptic world.

The people are grateful to LemonJ and all the people from the past who created the OverGrow server. They know that the server has saved their lives, and they are determined to pass on the knowledge of cannabis to future generations.

Have a Great Night. :sunglasses:

27 Likes
4 Likes

Sky Lotus - Bodhi

22 Likes

24 Likes

15 Likes

You need a bigger pail! :grin:

6 Likes