OG 420 POTM Winner receives a 24x36 poster with their Picture in the center

Man! If ida known that sticker was gonna be that cool, I woulda kept it for myself. Hehe. Very nice.

5 Likes

Wait, what? Um, how did this come about? Just home from work and catching up on posts. Been sporadic last 2 days as I am training a new technician. I tell you, you OGers just blow me away. What can a guy even say to such great people. I suppose all I can say is Thank youā€¦ You all really made this a 420 I will remember.

15 Likes

I would like to be one of the 1st to buy a poster and it will be for Doug Dawson. Please let me know what is needed from me. Thanks again for all you do for the Family

5 Likes

There has been so many posts I missed thisā€¦

Congrats @CocoaCoir please send me your details so I can get your 4x9inch 420 Edition OG sticker out to you! :wink:

4th winner of the sticker will beā€¦ @FirstCavApache64 please send me your details so I can get a sticker in the mail!

11 Likes

@THCeed Want me to chip in? I already offered and it couldnā€™t be for a cooler guy!

6 Likes

Itā€™s definitely a cool sticker and I super appreciate it!

4 Likes

:fireworks::fireworks: Alrighty folks I have 2 more 4x9in 420 edition OG stickers available! :fireworks::fireworks:

The rest of these stickers will be sent out to the top 3 winner of the POTM

This Wiki is open to all!! - - - 2 winners this round

To the WIKIā€¦

1. @Pigeonman :game_die: :game_die: :game_die:
  2. @HumblePie420
  3. @patsnumone
  4. @TopShelfTrees1
  5. @Smoklahoma :us:
  6. @DougDawson :canada:
  7. @CanuckistanPete
  8. @BigMike55
  9. @chronix :canada:
  10. @LedZeppelin
  11. @mota
  12. @420noob
  13. @THCeed
  14. @pawsfodocaws
  15. @mike28086
  16. @Jimdoors
  17. @Cannaology
  18. @Foreigner :canada:
  19. @A-Loc
  20. @Longtooth :us:
  21. @ShiskaberrySavior
  22. @SEMOActivist :us:
  23. @Thats_bank
  24. @blowdout2269
  25. @Piter :es:
  26. @Kgrim
  27. @Panamajock
  28. @GrouchyOldMan
    Add numbers as needed! Good luck and happy 420
26 Likes

Holy crap!! Iā€™m so in love with that sticker I canā€™t even believe I won. Thanks so much for all that you do for us @Rhai88 and @Heliosphear . You guys are the best!!

10 Likes

Thanks for the chance. I just happened to fly over here and you had just posted that. I got it first. Woohoo

6 Likes

You are so awesome brother, thank you so much. Wow, 420 poster and just found out my new stash box has been finished and is being shipped today. Today is just a good day.

0AC3F924-EE65-460E-A53F-17DAD2B17DDF

23 Likes

Thanks for other shot at that badass slapz @Rhai88 . HAPPY 420 Overgrow the Universe!:grin::green_heart:

6 Likes

Very cool stash box. Years of pleasure!:green_heart:

6 Likes

Thatā€™s dope @DougDawson

6 Likes

Yes. I will find out how much it is and then see who all wants to chip in. Maybe we can get his picture in the middle and then pics of the members who chip in all around it.

6 Likes

That sounds really cool! I was just going to suggest a (an IRL) pic of me in the middle :crazy_face: Seriously though thatā€™s a really awesome idea!

If memory serves, 26 + 5 for OG

6 Likes

Iā€™m in for $10, just DM me a PayPal or a way to contribute. Doug is the engine that really helps drive this place.

10 Likes

Iā€™ll throw in $11 if you want to do the other $10 @THCeed

7 Likes

@CanuckistanPete would also like to join in. We have to clear this all with @Heliosphear. Maybe we can just send him the money and when it is ready, he can send it directly to Doug.

5 Likes

Those stickers are awesome! Thank you, @Rhai88, for all of the fun!

Good luck to everyone!

Possibly lucky #11.

4 Likes

Everyone throw in $8 then to make it even and then OG gets $6 instead of $5?

Thatā€™s probably easiest, just order it on his behalf and cut out one of use having to get it and pay extra shipping to get it to him

3 Likes