OG 420 POTM Winner receives a 24x36 poster with their Picture in the center

Monterey, CA

8 Likes

is it possible to have some made?

4 Likes

I actually ordered 20 more of these and will be giving them away at different spots all over OG to share the love. Big thanks to @ix3u for donating funds to get more of these out to you guys and gals!

@HeadyBearAdventures let me crash his thread to do a giveaway.

@Cyr_grow also let me crash his birthday giveaway.

currently there is an active wiki for seeds and a 4x9in sticker in my giveaway thread.

12 Likes

@Heliosphear - new sticker arrived and found a home immediately…thanks again sir!

17 Likes

Hey @Heliosphear, got my sticker today. Many thanks my friend!

3 Likes

Thank you @Heliosphear POTM stickers arrived safe and sound…. Now to find an ideal location that my fridge is overloaded!

9 Likes

She was pretty but very little, a little less than 1oz of dry bud total. However I cannot complain about the quality. She had the most beautiful terp profile.

Prior to growing her, I would have told you that I definitely preferred a “dry” lemon/pine/skunk profile. But this plant was very sweet and fruity smelling. Like a strawberry shortcake. If I had bought the weed I would have been 100% convinced that it had been sprayed with some sort of fragrance to make it smell so strongly of strawberries. It was fantastic.

I have more seeds in the way. Can’t wait to try growing another one.

3 Likes

Stickers landed and they went straight on the seed fridge :grin:

12 Likes

Mailbox was happy when i got home, upon opening the letter i am now too!

![20230427_193308|374x500](upload://iSxqedqdhes@Heliosphear 4pAjZ8r.jpeg)

Thanks @Heliosphear !!!

5 Likes

The picture is missing!!! haha @Pigeonman

I’m going to assume it’s bad ass…

4 Likes

It totally is! And looks pretty much like @TopShelfTrees1 but not on wood. :rofl:

7 Likes

that skully OG sticker is so bad asss

9 Likes

Got my stickers today @Heliosphear , thanks bud.

9 Likes

Thank you @Heliosphear

11 Likes

Sticker came in :grinning: looks great @Heliosphear thank you brother :pray::hugs:

5 Likes

I’m digging that holo one! I’ve gotta ask, how well do they actually stick on the inside of the tent? Do they not come off with all the humidity? I keep seeing people sticking them on there but I just figured they wouldn’t stick for shit since it’s kind of textured :man_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

They seem to hold up pretty good.

5 Likes

Vinyl stickers seems to hold well.

3 Likes

kush king bear :bear: don’t worry he will share.

11 Likes

When and where can we buy posters? Looking for 6.

3 Likes