OG Cup Challenge Idea šŸ†

I have been watching videos of how-to hempy stuff, man! Super nice subject.

Winner takes a pack of KC Brains ā€œLeda Unoā€, so there you goā€¦

4 Likes

Well, Iā€™ll play with myself. No wait, that sounded wrong, but I do plan another round with a fermented hempy party cup. :laughing:

3 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Definitely came out different than you wanted it right!? :joy:

3 Likes

Hempy cups seem fun. Wonder how ferments will work

3 Likes

Sounds totally fun. Great learning experience. I believe @ReikoX like results ARE attainable! Figure out how to do a pack of twenty in twenty cups that produce basically the gnarly, gooey, sticky-icky tops we all look for, at an ounce eachā€¦ dreams, dreams dreams. Iā€™m in even though my setup is nowhere ready and I donā€™t stand a chance. Letā€™s call it ā€œalone timeā€.

BOL everyone!

*best of luck. Use that shit!

3 Likes

On your marks people, germination starts Sunday Oct 1st. 00:00 Hours! Donā€™t even know what I am doing, but here goes nothing, the worst that can happen is losingā€¦ HAHAHAHA! But iā€™ll be gaining experience.

Hereā€™s my setup readyā€¦ Germinating two feminized seeds, just in case. Only one participates. Rockwool soaking in 5.5pH filtered water, I rinsed the perlite too.

1. DinaFem Seeds - Purple Afghan Kush
  2. Barneys Farm - Cookies Kush

Will be using a hempy cup, even though i didnā€™t even know what they were until yesterday.

5 Likes

Suggest using an opaque cup like Reiko - roots donā€™t like being exposed to light. or you could tape over a transparent one

5 Likes

Got another cup painted black for that purpose, thanks for your candour bro!

Game on! Sunday Oct 1st at 00:00 hours.

3 Likes

donā€™t even know what Iā€™m doing made me smile. Iā€™m paddling up the same river with you bud.

3 Likes

Itā€™s all part of the funā€¦ Thanks @Kalgrae! Itā€™s gonna be great, youā€™ll see once we start everyone will be excited!

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to pop a 5 pack and take a couple clones to save it and re-grow. Thatā€™s my solution. Mini clone hempā€™sā€¦

2 Likes

This hempy cup is going straight under my Vero29 600W COB lampā€¦ No mercy!
Oh and also, will be using Technaflora Nutes, the ā€œStarter Kit: Recipe for Successā€

3 Likes

Damn maybe i will need biobizz;) idek what im gonna pop.

2 Likes

Yeah single guys do that alot

4 Likes

so start germ on the 1st or it can be germed by the 1st

2 Likes

whats the finish date can we have a veg time or is it straight 12/12 i still dont understand how were being judged either

2 Likes

Game starts Sunday at zero hours. You can start soaking and or planting at that time. I was thinking about it, and weā€™ll just have to trust each other. Germination starts on Sunday at zero hours.

Youā€™re participation is confirmed by making an entry in the competition thread here. Your first entry should be the method of germination with pictures. I think 3 pics are more than enough.

We all have to switch to 12/12 on Halloween (4 weeks good including germination?).
Judging will be done by the whole community via poll.

Thanks and good luck.

3 Likes

I have some barneys farm cookies kush seedlings now. I already harvestes a pack of these and they were :fire:!!

4 Likes

If you canā€™t make yourself happy, how can you make anyone else happy?

4 Likes

Well, Iā€™m doing autos so they will stay 20/4 the entire time. I think you can be flexible on 12/12 and germination dates. Simply something like finish by January 31.

1 Like