OG Cup Challenge Idea 🏆

This hempy cup is going straight under my Vero29 600W COB lamp… No mercy!
Oh and also, will be using Technaflora Nutes, the “Starter Kit: Recipe for Success”

3 Likes

Damn maybe i will need biobizz;) idek what im gonna pop.

2 Likes

Yeah single guys do that alot

4 Likes

so start germ on the 1st or it can be germed by the 1st

2 Likes

whats the finish date can we have a veg time or is it straight 12/12 i still dont understand how were being judged either

2 Likes

Game starts Sunday at zero hours. You can start soaking and or planting at that time. I was thinking about it, and we’ll just have to trust each other. Germination starts on Sunday at zero hours.

You’re participation is confirmed by making an entry in the competition thread here. Your first entry should be the method of germination with pictures. I think 3 pics are more than enough.

We all have to switch to 12/12 on Halloween (4 weeks good including germination?).
Judging will be done by the whole community via poll.

Thanks and good luck.

3 Likes

I have some barneys farm cookies kush seedlings now. I already harvestes a pack of these and they were :fire:!!

4 Likes

If you can’t make yourself happy, how can you make anyone else happy?

4 Likes

Well, I’m doing autos so they will stay 20/4 the entire time. I think you can be flexible on 12/12 and germination dates. Simply something like finish by January 31.

1 Like

yes i think finish date is whats important, but i dont think i’ll be running autos myself…

3 Likes

Should get rid of a 12/12 flip date. 1 month in a solo cup? Most plants will die within that timeXD

3 Likes

Not from seed? It will take a week to sprout.

3 Likes

We could shorten to two weeks but the seed is going to start flowering when it is mature and it needs longer than two weeks. We could start the seeds under 12/12.

2 Likes

yes im going to start under 12-12 it’ll veg for a couple weeks until it matures anyways

2 Likes

GIven the fact that some of you want to run autos, we’re gonna forget about a flip date for flower. I might run an auto myself.

You guys think a plant will stand growing in a solo cup all this time…?
Until Jan 31st? I was thinking more like new year’s…

2 Likes

I am ready, and willing to follow whatever rules are decided. I have no fear of solo cups. Ha! Ha! :grin:

3 Likes

but do we want to dry and cure for a smoke report too or no ? or dry weights?

1 Like

I think that finishing by new year’s would be best for the competition. So set date for finish instead of flip date willbe New Year’s eve. That doesn’t count towards drying and curing, so finished product by Jan 31st?

1 Like

I am in. I will post on Sunday with a planted seed. Can we have a post of all the rules and what and when the check ins are and what should be in them.

2 Likes

Ok, guys most autos finish within 2 months, and if you’ree running fem or regulars you need to swtich to flower on Halloween. The guys running autos will need to wait almost a month before the rest finish… So i dunno!?

3 Likes