OG Cup Challenge Idea 🏆

GIven the fact that some of you want to run autos, we’re gonna forget about a flip date for flower. I might run an auto myself.

You guys think a plant will stand growing in a solo cup all this time…?
Until Jan 31st? I was thinking more like new year’s…

2 Likes

I am ready, and willing to follow whatever rules are decided. I have no fear of solo cups. Ha! Ha! :grin:

3 Likes

but do we want to dry and cure for a smoke report too or no ? or dry weights?

1 Like

I think that finishing by new year’s would be best for the competition. So set date for finish instead of flip date willbe New Year’s eve. That doesn’t count towards drying and curing, so finished product by Jan 31st?

1 Like

I am in. I will post on Sunday with a planted seed. Can we have a post of all the rules and what and when the check ins are and what should be in them.

2 Likes

Ok, guys most autos finish within 2 months, and if you’ree running fem or regulars you need to swtich to flower on Halloween. The guys running autos will need to wait almost a month before the rest finish… So i dunno!?

3 Likes

I think as long as we start all on the same date, some might take advantage of unknown factors (at least to me) and improve their chances at winning. This is the first contest ever in here so let’s just do it this way and tweak the future ones to come…

1 Like

I would think the only rule we need is to show the plant with the rootball. That way its pretty cut and dried.

3 Likes

You participating @GrapeApe, we’d be happy to have you.

1 Like

No I am too close to being legal to tote a growing charge. I have to stay out of the game until we get this sorted out…

6 Likes

I hear ya, it’s alright. Next time maybe.

Green Solo cups?!? Mad jealous.

5 Likes

Party City in Cali, at least, has all sorts of colors. Any party supply shop anywhere should have an assortment. Yeah, but GREEN though. Oh, the irony…

3 Likes

so overall best product produced is how we will be judeged an switch to flower on halloween i like this idea

1 Like

Yeah, if you’re not running an auto, then yes; switch to flower on halloween… :jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

got my bagseeds from my homie i got my pack of 16 oz cups yall better be ready

2 Likes

Alright, that’s the spirit. Let’s do this my people! WOOHOO!

Everyone please read the rules on the competition topic, that one is only for updates with pictures of the participants.

1 Like

yea my bad in that just to over zealous

1 Like

It’s all good brother, let’s grow on…

@Illmatik210, this was actually your idea and i wanted to know, are you gonna participate overgrower?

I’m warning you guys, better look at my second germination thread. Uncle is cleaning his guns so to speak. I haven’t picked my strain yet but be forewarned. I intend to win.
Any side bet action among the contestants? Who wants to lose some beans to an old guy? Oh yeah and don’t forget to post in the competition thread, I’ll be there. Watching,waiting ready to pounce on some weak seedlings. I dare you to challenge me cause I’m challenging YOU!!

6 Likes