OG Cup Challenge Idea 🏆

yall growing good genetics already at disadvantage good thing i know all my bag seeds are from good ass shit or else i might be worried XD :wink:

4 Likes

Two more hours before seed are planted,soaked or blessed with water offerings. Ha! Ha!

4 Likes

ill have pics up tomorrow they go into the paper towel tonight yall outty buttholes better be ready

3 Likes

i planted all of the purps i had. plus an extra im popping in 2 minutes. last minutes change of mind?? probably XD

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: :checkered_flag: Overgrow 16oz Cup - Competition Thread :checkered_flag:

A post was merged into an existing topic: :checkered_flag: Overgrow 16oz Cup - Competition Thread :checkered_flag:

If I didn’t see it I would not believe it that is more bud than I would think remotely possible in one 16oz. Cup

3 Likes

I moved your entries to the comp thread guys, all participants must submit before 7pm EST today. Thanks.

1 Like

Oh for sho, I’m in of course, if not I’d be the best troll ever haha . If you think about it! But no I’m just like not used to people replying to my threads haha. I’m like wtf it’s hijacked itself but that’s good. Gonna read everything again just a sec , btw early skunk is pretty good sensi seeds .

Smokes up dudes :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Anyway ur all going down. Haha. Nah. But . I’ve tried all the techniques and I must say hydro bubble buckets with net mesh and good air pump, really blows away earth or coco but if you keep the pH perfect and ec right then you wish you went coco or organic haha. Gonna get all my kit set up then just 2 plants 2 Beens femed regular g force - flyingdutchmendotcom gonna be some seriously dank bud I’m still not sure what medium or if do hps not led … hmm

2 Likes

Alright! Please submit your entry by 7pm EST, in the competition thread. THX.

2 Likes

Whoa hope they sprouted already haven’t looked in a while but shout be ok

1 Like

We all got to germination today, you should be ok.

1 Like

Nice! I do have some other sproutlings around I’m always growing something :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Just a little reminder, whatever beans you’re gonna use in it need to be germinated today, if you got beans sprouting since let’s say Friday or so, those cannot participate. Only seeds you sprout from today on, and make sure to submit your entry with the beans you are about to sprout in order to participate. Go to the Competition thread with a picture of the beans about to be sprouted… Thanks.

This is a cool competition!!! I wish I wasn’t so busy or I will get involved, GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

3 Likes

I’m gonna need luck, all the luck i can get… LOL

1 Like

Let the games begin!
This should be very interesting and entertaining! :smiley:

Good thing I have extra popcorn and Good & Plenty set aside.

Best of luck to everyone!!

3 Likes

Good luck Overgrowers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbIpgdjkTUc

I do believe theses guys are wearing your 16oz hempy cups, I will be keeping an eye on the flower pot men competition :smiling_imp:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUTyyLAn-Rk

4 Likes

You guys have been smoking that shit again! haven’t you?
Yeah I knew it

7 Likes