OG Cup Challenge Idea šŸ†

This is a cool competition!!! I wish I wasnā€™t so busy or I will get involved, GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

3 Likes

Iā€™m gonna need luck, all the luck i can getā€¦ LOL

1 Like

Let the games begin!
This should be very interesting and entertaining! :smiley:

Good thing I have extra popcorn and Good & Plenty set aside.

Best of luck to everyone!!

3 Likes

Good luck Overgrowers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbIpgdjkTUc

I do believe theses guys are wearing your 16oz hempy cups, I will be keeping an eye on the flower pot men competition :smiling_imp:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUTyyLAn-Rk

4 Likes

You guys have been smoking that shit again! havenā€™t you?
Yeah I knew it

7 Likes

That is what iā€™m doing with my 4 femalesā€¦

3 Likes

are we taking bets on the action? We need someone to act as the OG bookie! :smile:

5 Likes

I think @Herbie would be good for that!? LOL

My odds are so low, i wouldnā€™t even worry about itā€¦ :smirk:

3 Likes

Welcome to the competition @legalcanada! Itā€™s great to have you!

4 Likes

My left brain has collided with my right brain over the color co-ordination

3 Likes

HAHAHAHHA yeah me tooā€¦ That was funny!

Uncle, the other thread is only for competition submissions of the participants (i know you are participating), to try and follow up on the progress of each contestant better and to keep it tidy. This is where we talk about itā€¦ THX

3 Likes

Welcome to the competition @Worcestershire_Farms! A pleasure to have you!

Would it be ok if i ask you to edit your entry in the comp thread, only to tell us what it is your strain of choice? THX

i was considering running some auto strains, however i thought itā€™d be a waste in such a small cup because the photos i can clone at leastā€¦ has anyone ever tried cloning an autoflower ?

2 Likes

I think i have heard of people making autos seeds, but not cloningā€¦ For the competition everybody voted and seedlings won.

1 Like

yes i just mean cloning the seedling to keep the genetics if its great, iā€™d hate to grow an autoflower in a 16oz cup and it turns out to be the best smoke ever but i only get 7g cause it was in a tiny potā€¦ but if i could clone the auto and also grow it in a 3g pot thatā€™d be cool

2 Likes

Youā€™ll be getting some great seeds when you winā€¦! :wink:

2 Likes

Ok everyone saw @MadScientist say I will win right, remember that when we are voting :smiley: Is the voting between participants or open to everyone probably right

4 Likes

Open to everyone, of course. To all 1553 users as of today.

4 Likes

You can take a cutting, but it keeps flowering. So you wonā€™t preserve it.
An auto can get big in a cup. Itā€™ll need more lamp-hours per-day than everyone else tho.

Wait I put mine in a paper towel at like 3 today too i just couldnā€™t get a pic up an I just got to internet can I still be counted in

3 Likes