OG Cup Challenge Idea šŸ†

all i can say is this since my plants got maliciously mauled by my loveable pupper its put me in the unique position to say this ā€œman i wish i was in this cause id be stompin yallā€ hahaha everything lookin super good yall im really excited to see whats going to happen lol rootin for everyone since i cant root for myself hahaha

3 Likes

My plants must know, I pulled two males this morning and confirmed two females. Iā€™ll have at least three this time.

3 Likes

Good luck and good growing

1 Like

I have a conflict with some plants i germinated that i shouldnĀ“t haveā€¦ DonĀ“t know where to put themā€¦

The little tent will hold the cups and some sativas i got running in 12/12 for the first month, then iĀ“ll move them to the big tent, where if possible they will finish under the Vero29 @ 400W during the last weeksā€¦

I got a new fan coming and it should be more powerful so, i might crank it up to 600W COB power by the last few weeks.

Picture itā€™s from a couple of weeks agoā€¦

4 Likes

This is my first post here and I would love to playā€¦ is it too late to join in? I seen that switch to flower date would be yesterday (1.5 hours ago here in Aus) so 12/12 from seed in a cup it would be :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to OG @Pedro_Bann, if no one objects you are more than welcome to join.

This thread is only to chat and show what we are doing, official entries go here.

1 Like

Thanks @MadScientist I will pop in one lonely Purple Afghan Kush (Dinafem) into a rockwool cube in the morning.
If it is not unanimous that I am able to enter the competition would it still be OK to post up some weekly pics of my cup and its contents in this thread? I have been waiting for ages to see an active cup challenge.

3 Likes

Welcome Pedro! It will probably be fine but you wonā€™t have much chance of winning this late. :grin:

3 Likes

Please do. You can shadow the contest if thatā€™s what you want, unless no one objects. Then become a participant to win the free packs of seeds!

Submit your entry as soon as you know what youā€™re doing. Thank you!

No objections here. :thumbsup:

Okie Doke, by submit my entry do you just mean a pic of my cup and details in the other thread?

1 Like

Did you Long Arm those photosā€¦

3 Likes

You are a fast learner bro! HAHA! Yeah man, just go there and submit your first entry.

@MadScientist too easy. hey a fellow COB user there I seeā€¦ good stuff :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeah man, actually thereā€™s a few of us in here that use COBsā€¦

Awesome I like it here already. I just turned off my lights a few days ago after a year non stop on flower cycle so i can upgrade my little 4x2 cabinet for a 4x4 tent. I grow SOG style from both seed and clones and used CXB3590 @ 400w total now it will be 1000w with 16 COBs in the 4x4 tent.

These were the last few plants in the system just before chop.
I let them branch out knowing they would be the last in there with some room to breathe.

4 Likes

Well he got chops but can he catch up I say let him play

I have to point out you will be a month behind the self professed winner

1 Like

Although I canā€™t say who that is thereā€™s a lot of smack talk in this thread

2 Likes

Yeh a month behind but should still be ready for taking the title in 71 days :slight_smile:

2 Likes