OG Cup Challenge Idea šŸ†

got my bagseeds from my homie i got my pack of 16 oz cups yall better be ready

2 Likes

Alright, thatā€™s the spirit. Letā€™s do this my people! WOOHOO!

Everyone please read the rules on the competition topic, that one is only for updates with pictures of the participants.

1 Like

yea my bad in that just to over zealous

1 Like

Itā€™s all good brother, letā€™s grow onā€¦

@Illmatik210, this was actually your idea and i wanted to know, are you gonna participate overgrower?

Iā€™m warning you guys, better look at my second germination thread. Uncle is cleaning his guns so to speak. I havenā€™t picked my strain yet but be forewarned. I intend to win.
Any side bet action among the contestants? Who wants to lose some beans to an old guy? Oh yeah and donā€™t forget to post in the competition thread, Iā€™ll be there. Watching,waiting ready to pounce on some weak seedlings. I dare you to challenge me cause Iā€™m challenging YOU!!

6 Likes

Ha! Ha! I am using barely tested seeds. (Girl Scout Sorcerors) No betting from me plus you sound pretty confident. Good luck Uncle Al. :grin:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll be ā€œrootingā€ for you man

3 Likes

Yeah man you are more than a worthy competitor, I wonā€™t feel bad losing to a grower of your skills.

2 Likes

I wouldnā€™t bet on me, but i think it will be fun. :grin:

2 Likes

got my own mini scrog box set up!

2 Likes

Alright then, Iā€™ll throw down a pack of Mental Floss x Block Head to the winner.

2 Likes

Iā€™m warning you guys, better look at my second germination thread. Uncle is cleaning his guns so to speak. I havenā€™t picked my strain yet but be forewarned. I intend to win.
Any side bet action among the contestants? Who wants to lose some beans to an old guy? Oh yeah and donā€™t forget to post in the competition thread, Iā€™ll be there. Watching,waiting ready to pounce on some weak seedlings. I dare you to challenge me cause Iā€™m challenging YOU!!

Iā€™m luving this competition already ,bring it @Uncle_Al!

3 Likes

Hey wow. Sweet. Iā€™m good with some seeds fo freebies pm me. The winner gets a special growkit item ā€¦ well I need to catch up with you and then tomorrow I will write again I love overgrow ! I hire Mercedes E300 Auto big diesel 3.smthn Liter v6 320 Autobahn zooom or Kawasaki zzr1400? Hmmm. Who judges? Internet ok real comp? Letā€™s see what u guys think ā€¦ ps I will try a Gforce Flying Dutchman g13 x skunk (oh no1?) compact strong good yield mmmmm crops Thai tanic x Durban x Swazi x Transkei lol or b berry sk1 , Thai x are also poss or local South Africa landrace ? Led plus hps 600 plus light reflector or those photo white thin covers let 98 %light thruā€¦ like sky cloudy day in bubble aero pod with o2 infusion in water and silent pump co2, ionfilter, air con , GREENHOUSE haha jk no tent which is best big

2 Likes

Alright everyone, start of the race approches, you can start germination in 4 hours, at exactly 12.00 midnight EST. Your first entry should be the germination method in the competition thread, remember midnight EST.

See ya there!

1 Like

I went and got my coco/perlite today, ordered a 2nd 4x4 tent off amazon, will be germinating my seeds tomorrow :exclamation: only shitty thing is i donā€™t have a phone or tablet so its difficult for me to take pictures, i have to borrow a tablet n e-mail them to myself ā€¦ but iā€™ll document the germination i guess i have to ?

and if iā€™m growing multiple plants do I have to pick only one to enter right now to be sharing the updates or can i pick later which one i want judged after i know which turns out best? :smiley:

3 Likes

You guys can start germination the first minute of Sunday @ 00:01, aprox in 4 hours.

I will be there and sleepy. :sleeping: Ha! Ha!

1 Like

Already chose some genetics and will have 4 beans germinating, the first one to pop, will be the one for the competition.

1 Like

Would you please show us a picture of it, i also would like to put the pic in the ā€œcomp threadā€

2 Likes

what if the winner gets choice of seed and the other goes to runner up? :smiley: always like better odds :slight_smile:

1 Like