OG Cup Challenge Idea 🏆

Sure @MadScientist… Sounds like fun!

1 Like

I will play, any medium or are we using the same…water :wink:

@MadScientist

2 Likes

Im down. Maybe do 1 gal pots? Idk if a solo cup plant will live for 3 months of flowering

1 Like

We can all get soils or cocos all over the world of differing qulaities, why not even it up and play on water.

Come on guys I will send the cloggies some lovely water from the beautifull UK lake district in a big bottle rofl.

You will know what I mean if you have ever washed your hair in Holland :joy:

11 Likes

Or in tenerife as well…
Had to get r/o mostly for wife hair washing… lol
Ds

3 Likes

Are ya goin to gift or present the seeds to this “cup”?
Cheers.

1 Like

Let´s get some participants first, and set the rules. Then we´ll see about the prize, i don´t want anybody feeling bad about it. I´ll give this round some Leda Uno by KC Brains if you guys want.

Next time with the GCxQ then we´ll do a more significant prize. No entry fees.

Tiene genotipos de muy diferente calidad y expresión indico/sativa diferentes…

…Pero a mi me pareció entender en el primer mensaje que ya tenéis un juez y catador en Holanda…entendí m mal, mi primo?

1 Like

@LemonadeJoe accepted to be the judge. We just have to decide our rules and to set a date for starting. We’ll go easy not to push people, but i think we need to have at least 5 or 6 participants.

4 Likes

I WOULD be in however, there should be a few equalizers. Such as from same seed from same source meaning a trusted vendor such as FDM, that would eliminate some “cheating” 2 my passport is under suspension for another 3500.00 u.s. dollars. So maybe Amsterdam is out of my reasonable feasibility, still I could courier a “package” for judging. Or maybe just catch next year’s comp.

2 Likes

Eso es mas serio
A LJ si estoy dispuesto a mandarle hierba, pero el holandés sí quiere fumar de lo mio que vaya a un Coffe de Amsterdamn y pague por ella, que para eso se la mandamos en los camiones tráileres de fruta…je, je…

That is more serious
To LJ if I am willing to send you grass, but the Dutchman wants to smoke of mine that goes to an Amsterdam Coffe and pay for it, that’s why we send it on the trucks fruit trailers … heh, heh … .

1 Like

Whom wouldn’t choose to be a judge of a pot smoking contest?

2 Likes

We’ll have to ask him and see, but it’s a good idea, to make the family share, me; i’m doing this because it will teach me a lot to go head to head with the masters at work…

Joder, era una broma, @MadScientist : Mi legislación me acusaría de “narcotráfico en pequeña escala’” si enviara hierba al extranjero. Podemos legalmente producir y exportar/importar semillas, pero la hierba solo para autoconsumo o en los Clubes Cannabicos dentro de España.

Fuck, it was a joke, @MadScientist: My legislation would accuse me of “small-scale drug trafficking” if I were to send grass abroad. We can legally produce and export / import seeds, but the herb only for self-consumption or in Cannabis Clubs within Spain.

3 Likes

Everything you tell me i take it to the heart bro, i never know when you’re joking, which is one of the things i like the most about you. HAHAHAHAHA

@MiG be a good boy MiG!!!

1 Like

I’m hitting a little over 2 grams per watt now in the Bunker…what strain you want to run :wink:

2 Likes

We have this week to decide, rules and all will be announced this weekend. We need to find consensus towards the details.

1 Like

Sounds good, I’ll tag in if this gets going :slight_smile:

Todo aquel que se autoproclame juez sin aportar las semillas.
Lógico, no?

Anyone who proclaims himself a judge without contributing the seeds. Logical, right?

2 Likes

I wouldn’t send anything to anybody, not under my name at least, i know of some people who used to send a pound of brick weed packed inside toys from Guatemala or Mexico down here to Costa Rica. But that is a lot of risk.

1 Like