OG Cup Challenge Idea šŸ†

Bring it on brother! You are gonna eat my dustā€¦

2 Likes

Youll all eat my pollen if i get a male;) hahahahahah

2 Likes

@MadScientist wow they really took off ! are you doing hempy cup also?? probably had to wait for the roots to reach the reservoir

1 Like

Yesterday i topped off the plants with compost and today i fed them a comfrey ferment.

7 Likes

iā€™m still not sure what iā€™ll do later once i scrog out my tent and the canopy fills up, these cups are just on the floor right now, iā€™ll have to lift them up some how

4 Likes

Iā€™m just so proud of how fast these girls have recovered. They are probably a week or two behind. Iā€™m interested when they will start to show pre-flowers. Last time, They started showing sex by three or four weeks, which is about where they are now.

7 Likes

These girls look happy, will switch to 12/12 as agreed on Halloween, checking every three days for waterā€¦ This girls are thirsty; after a slow start they might actually have something to offer to the comp.

That is, if i donā€™t overfeed them first, right @Uncle_Al!?

2 Likes

@MadScientist, go ahead feed them I know you want to. Maybe a little extra water too

3 Likes

I think I like the cup covers, that might save me some watering.

2 Likes

Not this timeā€¦ HAHAHAHA

In hempy cups i couldnā€™t over water them even if i wanted to, they will only hold so much water and drain the excess, the bottom one inch of the cups is filled with nute water, and the rest itā€™s pure air, i wonā€™t drown themā€¦ Sorry.

Over feeding them is always a possiblity, so keep your fingers crossed! :wink:

HppHrvst

@Uncle_Al, the covers are for the algae that forms on the perlite and the rockwoolā€¦

5 Likes

Speaking of smack talk one of the competition mentioned he had three nodes in one inch, I have five.

And one sad little one
There are bigger ones

5 Likes

:laughing: That runt looks better than my best, but im gaining ground. Just wait till Sunday. Do I get extra credit for seeded bud? :imp:

1 Like

Alright everyone, letā€™s see how your plants are doing, entry weekend is here! Whoā€™s going to beat meā€¦?

8 Likes

Not i good sir. Lookin real good

2 Likes

whoā€™s plant is that, where did you steal that picture ?!?

5 Likes

No way he grew that. We havenā€™t seen anything like that from his tent before.

3 Likes

It must be photoshopped

2 Likes

HAHAHAHAHA

I did it on purpose i wanted to see @Uncle_Al and his reactionā€¦ Of course itā€™s not mine, you guys are really stonedā€¦

My cup is in perlite and i germinated on rockwool, donā€™t you rememberā€¦ HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Plus itā€™s on a transparent cup tooā€¦

7 Likes

Hahahaha fuck me thatā€™s funny

5 Likes

@lotus710, I can your entry hiding there, like a lioness waiting to pounce.

@Uncle_Al is stacking the deck in his favor with such a large selection. I have to admit, if I wasnā€™t confident in my flowering skills, I would be terrified of your veg skills.

@MadScientist, looks like they are taking off there. So.eone better lift up those cups and make sure the roots arenā€™t growing in those rockwool cubes. Rules are rules, :wink: :laughing:

@legalcanada, yours look most similar to mine, nice color but maybe a little over watered with those limp leaves? Iā€™m only watering every 2-3 days

To anyone confused about my comments, see the updates in the official thread. Having two threads still confuses me. :smiling_imp: My update will be in the late evening as usual.

3 Likes