OG Forum Guide for Members

I’m not currently aware of an ability to do that with entire categories.

3 Likes

Danng, alright thanks

2 Likes

You will have to do each thread separately as they appear in your list of threads that you have participated in.

3 Likes

why I can not post any topic? I post twice and show that it need your approval, then no further feebback…

2 Likes

I believe you were posting an advertisement, please reach out to @LemonadeJoe

2 Likes

Sure, you can mute a whole category in your profile: OG Forum Guide for Members

Or you can set it directly from topic list… Under :bell: icon.

7 Likes

I may have not got to this part yet sorry if I’m asking before I read that part. As far as links and mentioning a company you purchased from that aren’t supported what is your policy?

1 Like

If you are not operating as a business or for-profit, it’s not a problem at all. Rather, it’s encouraged since we all learn from each others experience broadly.

Affiliate linking or being sponsored by a vendor (non-OG) to promote their goods would be a couple of for-profit examples, for instance. Those types of situations need to be run by the admin ahead of time.

10 Likes

Don’t know if this is where to ask but if you sign up for a co-op seed run and the member doing the run removes u from the sign up wiki is that strictly up to just that member or not?

1 Like

The Co op seed runs are a separate entity from the OG forum rules.

What was the reason you were removed from the list, there could be a few reasons, did they not advise why, a lot of people get over written by new members who don’t quite know the process properly.

6 Likes