OG1969 Little Slice

I’m a little late to the party, but yum! Pulling up a chair now.

I’ve been hearing a lot of good things about the hippy slayer lately, hope one day I get to try her!

What’s the smell like on her?

5 Likes

Its a clone only elite from a breeders personal stash of keepers he found and it smells funky/dirty/skunky…like a dirty used jock strap and its very, very loud…the high is straight drool inducing couch lock and its not a pleasant high, just loose time and its a day wrecker…easily the strongest smoke I have ever smoked in 30+ years. I would ask him straight up, cause if he doesnt give it to you or a select few that he has shared it with then you wont ever find the elite cut we speak fondly of…

7 Likes

Absolutely killing it here @OG1969 Those Icookies look so damn fine… actually everything has… especially that Hippy Slayer… from the look of the plant and the description of the smell it believe you’ve found something akin to my holy grail. lol

4 Likes

Damn, that sounds delicious. I’m all about those nasty smelling buds! Sucks for me though as I’m north of the border so my chances of ever having a cut are slim to none. I can daydream though! Maybe if I’m lucky enough I’ll be able to try the buds some day. Sounds like a must try for sure.

4 Likes

I suppose it’s not my holy grail then… I love couch lock but only after 8pm lol

I was thinking from its profile that it would have more sativa influence in the buzz.

Regardless though, sounds like something i’d love to have a stash of.

4 Likes

Descriptions can be very subjective. Here is a direct link to the info that is known about it. There were 12 pack ever released to the public, and apparently I found the only RKS dom plant. Prior to that Bodhi and I were the only ones that had these and he decided after he found no RKS phenos he would sell off the only 12 packs.

I shared this cut back with him years ago and he spread it all over NorCal in cut form, so it is around.

Seems to work well with ADHD and has a some what calming effect.

6 Likes

I stand corrected, my description is limited to my own knowledge with the cut and what was passed to me when I received it along with a few others he shared the cut with, thank you for the link it. I hope to keep the cut forever myself, a very unique strain with epic potency.

3 Likes

Wow tht plant looks amazing excellent job :+1:

1 Like

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. The Slice is doing pretty good down to 8 plants in veg. 2 each of, Icookie, Hippy Slayer, Sunshine Day Dream, and Street Outlaw f2bx1. Flower is doing well some getting close, pictures are from yesterday. Yuzu 55 days flower, #4 has been on a finishing formula for about 5 days #1 will start in a couple days.

(gg4 x gsc) x c. banana 26 days flower starting to take a little shape.

Last at 41 days Hippy Slayer, Peace all OG

Some of our outdoor garden.

13 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Rolling along here have both Yuzu sitting at 57 days of flower.

And Hippy Slayer 43 days flower and she is a reeking, Peace OG.

10 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Moving things along in The Slice, day 61 of flower for the two Yuzu. Looking like #4 will be a 70 day plant and #1 is going to go more like 77 plus.

Then the (gg#4 x gsc) x c. banana , both are 32 days flower. also found a male flower on each. Will monitor and see what comes from day to day, did not take cuts of these.

Last for tonight Hippy Slayer 47 days flower and a plumpin up, Peace all, OG

Boy does she stink…

8 Likes

How rude!:astonished:! Ha! Ha! :grin:

3 Likes

All in a good way of course. :joy:

4 Likes

Just like a dirty unwashed hippy that got gassed with a skunk last week…funky goodness there man!!

4 Likes

Great thread @OG1969 beautiful little slice.:wink:

All I want for Christmas is a roll of duct tape and pack of plant labels. :grin:

3 Likes

screw that I’m going for the color coded grow sticks

3 Likes

Hello all, hope you and you gardens are doing well. Doing pretty good here, except in the camera department. Yuzu day 65 of flower #4 is almost there #1 still a bit off.

The (gg4 x gsc) x c. banana 36 days flower.

Finallyy for tonight Hippy Slayer 51 days flower. Peace OG.

10 Likes

Slayer looking like time to go a bit purple. Killer run with her btw. You must have sweet talked her.

6 Likes

That hippy slayer looks devastating.

3 Likes

Thank you Brother, she is loving the finishing formula. Have left her alone pretty much ( basic food). Will trim the lowers a bit more next run, as well as the 2 clones should be in tip top shape.

Oh yes she will catch you off guard in a toke.

3 Likes