OG1969 Little Slice

when you say 13 days actual flower, do you mean since pistils or bud sites started forming? youre way more developed than mine. i’m @ 16 days from 12/12

3 Likes

These would not show sex in veg almost 60 days so they went into 12/12 . It took 7 days from the time they went into 12/12. Clones I count or start flower as soon as they go in from seed once they start showing pistils.
OG

2 Likes

how can i get some beans ?

4 Likes

I bookmarked this thread and will be following more in depth… Nice one.

3 Likes

OG I stop by but never comment…been seein you put up girls like these on the reg for many years now bro…as always they look spectacular. :peace:

6 Likes

Thanks for stopping in brother, I try and roll slow and steady.

Thanks MadScientist hope to add to what is already here. Som Lemon Fizz f3 from Calyx Bros. Hoping all the males have shown.

The first Street Outlaw above soil the other 2 should be tomorrow.

Space Lemon #5 she is 46 days flower.

Red Jaffe #4 sitting at 36 days flower.

Last Duct Tape #1 sitting at 17 days flower, Peace all OG.

14 Likes

Red & Green Stakes too.

Totally jealous of your grow and your stakes.

3 Likes

Yeah man those blue/red stakes really make your beauties POP

That space lemon looks so so nice! +1 Im jealous as hell

3 Likes

Have Yellow as well. Need a good Banana strain, lol

I try to keep the same strain with the stake, but that does not always happen, but the variety is good. We will start with the Duct Tape #1 is 19 days and #2 and #3 are sitting 11 days flower.

Orange Sizzurp she is 12 days flower.

Red Jaffe #4 sitting 38 days flower and starting to put it on.

Space Lemon #5 sitting 48 days and packing it on as well. Have her sister in veg.

2 of the 3 Street Outlaw above soil.

Waiting for these Lemon Fizz f3 to sex.

Peace all, OG.

10 Likes

Incredible project my man! KUDOS!

1 Like

Hello all, hope your gardens are well. All doing well here in The Slice. First run in coco chips, was running in a coco coir, perlite and peat mix, food is the same GH 3 part plus Koolbloom, pot are the same 3 gallon. These plants are doing a lot better than any plants at the same stage in my prior mix. Really looking forward to moving forward and add some some automation (ebb & flow) and upgrade the light in flower to LED, veg is already there.

Duct Tape #1 is sitting at 21 days flower 2 and 3 are 13 days flower.

Orange Sizzurp sitting at 14 days flower, really looking forward to her.

Looking like 5 of 10 females for the Lemon Fizz f3 , still no hairs so will give them a bit more to be sure what I have.

Space Lemon #5 sitting at 50 days flower.

Red Jaffe #4 sitting 40 days flower.

Should be some nice flower for Christmas, Peace OG.

9 Likes

Hello all, hope your gardens are well. Moving things along here, and all is going pretty well in the Slice.

Orange Sizzurp 16 days flower.

Red Jaffe #4 day 42

Space Lemon #5 day 52 flower

Duct Tape #1 days 23 flower.

Space Lemon #4 day 42 flower

Peace all OG.

13 Likes

This is looking fine. Great to follow along. Thanks.

4 Likes

Man, you’re rocking out in those coco chips @OG1969!

The duct tape is shaping up to be killer.
Thanks for the updates.

Stay hazed
Jake

5 Likes

Hello all, hope your gardens are well. Doing good here. Thanks @99PerCent and @Blowingupjake , trying to keep the ladies happy.

Duct Tape #1 sitting 26 days flower.

's 2 and 3 are 18 days flower

Orange Sizzurp sitting 19 days flower

Red Jaffe #4 sitting 45 days flower.

Also 45 days Space Lemon #4

Space Lemon #5 sitting 55 days flower

Peace all, OG.

15 Likes

It is always a pleasure when you post. Great plants. :grin:

3 Likes

you ain’t kidding…

4 Likes

Nice pictures! Looks like Space Lemon is dominating the other plants - what breeder is it from??

2 Likes

Yeah she is Queen for now Duct Tape #2 is already a foot taller see if she pacs it on. Space Lemon is from Forum Genetics.
Peace OG

3 Likes

Hello all, hope your gardens are well. Doing good in the Slice. Thing are getting ready to start moving= perpetual getting ready to start, hoping to have plants coming out and going in every 2 week give or take a day or three. First out tonight are the Duct Tape triplets #1 is 28 days #2 and 3 are 20 days flower.

Orange Sizzurp day 21 of flower

Red Jaffe #4 and Space Lemon #4 day 47 of flower

Red Jaffe #5 and Space Lemon #5 day 57 of flower, shoiuld have some xmas flowers.

Looking like I got a 50/50 split on these Lemon Fizz f3 testers. Get these ready for flower. Peace all, OG.

11 Likes