OGer, The Next Generation

I’m excited to see the next chapter unfold

3 Likes

I had a quick look at the genealogy of the Master Kush… good choice!! :+1:

Good project, that’s got some interesting possibilities.

Cheers
G

7 Likes

Two critical kush crosses!!! Very exciting

4 Likes

@Gpaw Jumpin’ on for the ride bro! Should be a fun one to watch. Can you drop a note about how long you ultrasound your seeds please, and in what volume of water? Have an ultrasound unit in my cloner that could be doing double-duty and in theory, the idea makes a lot of sense. Thanks & Best of luck on these!

:call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Niiice, count me in!
200w

3 Likes

Yes, thank you for putting emphasis on that, I should put that in… :laughing:
context is everything!
I go 9 min. (my timer works in increments of 3 min.) of ultrasonic cleaning.

The theory/reasoning is derived here:

The “proof is in the pudding”… It seems to work… :man_shrugging:

Cheers
G

15 Likes

Love it gpaw, i will be following along.

5 Likes

Very excited for this grow show. Let’s do this…:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

5 Likes

Gonna kick back over here and watch the magic if ya don’t mind

3 Likes

I have some sfv og kush crossed to critical hog ,
I’m curious is that master kush the clone only from Southern California or a pheno hunted from seed ?

7 Likes

He’s located in Spain. I’m guessing a pheno hunt

3 Likes

Could be but it still exists in Northern California from what I hear and round valley is somewhere I could see it being held.

3 Likes

Master Kush from white label sensi seeds

5 Likes

Happy Winter Solstice 2022!!

The longest night and the shortest day, and for ‘a cherry on top’ we have the Ursid meteor shower peaking tonight ~ for those brave enough to stand out in the cold… :cold_face:

Cheers
G

27 Likes

Same to you @Gpaw. I love this day, it means days get longer from here on. No more going to work and coming home in the dark soon :grinning:

9 Likes

O yea!!! That time of the year.

3 Likes

I think this will be a great opportunity to watch an OG Kush grow from inception and be able to see what similarities TC shares. Hmmm maybe Xmas pollen coming your way @Gpaw :wink: I’m set to watch how this unfolds. Best wishes on your start.

8 Likes

ayyyy I love what I’m reading @Gpaw !!! Best of luck with the Kushy kushness! What are the effects like?

:dove:

4 Likes

6 Likes

I apologise for not posting further…

My computer has decided ‘not to boot’.
The file structure appears to be intact so I don’t anticipate a total wipe, just a delay while I regroup on this (hated) Chrome Book.

Cheers
G

15 Likes