OGKB hybrid beans, fems and regs

Oh I’m in there. I’ll get some somehow :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

thanks for the heads up DH i have nothing but optimism regarding @Crafty_Flame seems like a good guy and isnt profiting from any of this yet. but if a few of us hit some fire then he might :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Fortunately, with the variety of growers we have here, there are some of us who don’t mind taking a risk on a plant or two. I am strictly small-time personal, and usually finish more bud than I can smoke. Sometimes it can be fun to roll the dice with a couple plants. I don’t mind being a guinea pig here or there; pretty much the only thing I can contribute to OG besides pics and posts.

Wish I had space to start them sooner. Will be at least a couple months. Will definitely be running logs when I do! (OGKB2.1 S1, Mendo Breath S1, Blue Dream x Peanut Butter Breath. Very excited for the BD cross especially.)

4 Likes

Where’s the giveaway? Canadians welcome?

1 Like

Not sure about Canada

1 Like

@tappy jump in bud. This wiki will close in a couple hours. All international members are welcome.

6 Likes

Yussssssss!!! Thanks for the heads-up!!!

1 Like

Anytime bud, got 20 packs to give away between now and new years. Today will be number 2.

7 Likes

I had received these a couple weeks ago. Will be getting some wet here hopefully later tonight

10 Likes

Very curious to see how the PB Dream comes out

1 Like

Of course, you are welcome on OG with open arms, as are all people. Don’t let some minor things get you too bummed out man. All is well with the world. :v:

6 Likes

So far you are good with me friend… Mistakes (with mislabeled pictures)are made as you are only human… I appreciate your generosity to the highest… Sorry for the barrage it happens… Here on og we tend to be cautious and over protective like parents to each other… But like i said YOU are GOOD in my book .:trophy:.:muscle:. Stay strong

3 Likes

I’ll speak up for Crafty because him and I have had a great exchange, in fact he got my seeds to me a lot sooner than I’ve even been able to get my Pink Rozay’s bagseed out to people and for that I apologize I’m going through a very turbulent time in my life but they are packed up and will be coming to those who showed initial interest. I’m still excited to run the testers he’s given me and wether the heritage is verified or not, I’ll hold out hope for some fire plants.

7 Likes

I plan on giving your genetics a go with blanket breath as you said will let the plants speak for themselves will document/post smoke reports later next year hope to find some gems I really hope you do stay around the post wasn’t made to be an attack but I think I was quick to judge when I found the instagram you have been nothing but generous to the community thus far I there’s plenty of people excited to have you in the community and to run your work I see people popping your stuff already I shouldn’t of allowed others actions to make assumptions that I don’t believe to be valid anymore I’m hoping for your success in rebuilding a brand and allowing your work to shine across og and elsewhere like Overgrows motto “overgrow the world” much love and happy growing going to take down the post now @Crafty_Flame :v::heart::seedling::sunny:

9 Likes

I am glad to see things are getting worked out but I have to admit that every time I start feeling like I want to get a little more involved and post a little bit more than I have I see situations like this come up and it shuts me down.

3 Likes

If people openly expressing concerns and engaging with healthy disagreement bothers you, then I could see how you might be uncomfortable.
The reality is that this was a very healthy example of the forum. We self moderate for the most part, we look out for each other, and we’d rather be honest than polite.
Do people get heated? Hell yes, we’re human, but as you can see this situation was handled with direct communication to its conclusion.
TL;DR if you post, people respond, and you might not like it, but that’s how it works.

5 Likes

I see it at work and it is what it is. It kind of seemed to be excessive from the start with kraftyflame and there is some pretty uptight behavior that I see on a regular basis. However, there seems to be a lot of nice, mellow and extremely generous folks around here and so much knowledge. I have been fortunate enough to make some friends here so far and I look forward to making more. I am happy to be here and I am just expressing my observations about how things went down here and I hope I am not making a misstep or upsetting anyone by doing so.

5 Likes

Garlic Breath 2.0 x Mendo Breath, OGKB 2.1 x Mendo Breath, Gelato Cookies x OGKB 2.1. Can’t wait to see how they turn out! :evergreen_tree::fire::star_struck::love_you_gesture:

23 Likes

Woohoo! :tada: Stoked on it too. Appreciate you, hope you find some fyre! Those all have insane potential :v:

17 Likes

It’s gonna be awesome mate! Can’t wait! :grinning:

5 Likes