Ok guys...., good, bad, ugly.....LED

Got tge lumen meter (-: ya, i took the screws out, but its stuck down. Could just be dialect grease sucking it…lol

Love my hacked the fucked up spelling…

Im trimming plants, but when i get the lights switched, ill give you a lumen reading from 24"

@jsv1027 appears to pull about 135watts.

Thats the mh blurpy is replacing…lol.

Fyi, are is 3x5 that its going to be used in. The cloner is whats on the outer edge of it.

3 foot wide, 5 foot from the back wall to inner edge of cloner.

There’s nothing wrong with blurple, but it’s got be the RIGHT blue & red diodes.

All of the professional horticulture industry lights except Fluence use blurple - P.L. Light, Philips Greenpower (these two have the best efficiency at 2.6-2.7 umol/J), Heliospectra, Lumigrow, Illumintex. AFAIK the best COB/full spectrum lights max out at 2.0-2.2 umol/J.

And Fluence actually uses individual white and red diodes. None of these companies have a single Cree/Vero/Citizens COB product. just sayin…don’t diss the blurple. If you spend a little more (and not that much more) you get a light specifically intended for cannabis cultivation from these companies. I just finished my first run with P.L. Light Hortiled LED - Cannablum blurple spectrum, it performed unbelievably well. Yield, potency, rich smell and taste, complex high, I’m in love with this light.

2 Likes

Well, i am hoping it roots well…hehe

The build quality of this light is far beyond my expectations. Hoping performance is as well (-:

two diodes out or uv leds?

Uv leds…must keep typing…

Uploading…

Damn i did it…lmao

1 Like

There are white leds in this.

1 Like

A little over 30,000 lux at 24".

Yeah, I agree with this, there is an indoor lettuce and herb facility here and they use blurple, BUT its philips or other high end light makers. They are doing well with the blurple spectrum.

I guess it comes down to what you pay for. Those using premium parts in their light build either DIY or High end manufacture, are getting the results. This is what I’m observing in what my clients are putting out.

Interesting. Hopefully they used proper lenses for those ir diodesXD why they chose ir over uv beats meXD

1 Like