Ol’Irish Trichome Garden

The good with the bad. Sounds like more good than bad for you. Your plants look great! :smiley:

1 Like

I agree, no worries here, hope for the best and expect the worst.
Fromunder cheese

Top shelf cheese

Double cheese

Room of pineapples and cheeses

5 Likes

They look great! :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like

The pineapples are finishing nicely, the cheese is gonna go on a bit longer. Getting refund on the DNA Cannalope, the BOG sour blue tooth made it. Last time I got the sour grape I got the sour blue tooth free and liked it more than the sour grape.

2 Likes

Oh man! Those look nice! :smiley: :+1:

2 Likes

Awwww yeah, sometimes great things happen… butt, if no one see it, is it really happening?
Time to go to The tent village for visual supplies and likeminded conversation. In the tents are magical plants grown by a mystic gardener who’s wisdom is shared and gathered by the villagers.

2 Likes

Back from the village with some fresh cheese.

9 Likes

Just before lights out in the garden of weeden.

4 Likes

Beautiful! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Cheese is starting to get heavy and bendy, stank like aged cheese.

The cheese#1 on the left is sitting on a paint can, total height dirt to tip 26 inches
Cheese 3 is the tallest: 35 inches

With the pineapples and the cheese stank’n at the same time it’s… a unusual smell, spicy citrus dirty sock. :rofl:

7 Likes

I went to join ICMag and got… you already exist.

Sooo I joined up as HeliosPhear, was way weird to look at my old posts.

2 Likes

I’ve never grown cheese before…

Wow! Super Funky! The smell is overwhelmingly after lights out.

9 Likes

Butterfly gardens are doing very well.

5 Likes

Extra special bud for my sesh in the garden today. Been 20 years since I grew and smoked northern lights.

Seeyah after my nap in the hammock.

7 Likes

Load: cheese #2 for spectral analysis.

flowering 7 weeks, 6 days, 14 hours

9 Likes

Cheese #1 my shawty

Cheese #2 looks and smells different from the others

Cheese #3 largest, extreme cheese stank dankness

Taking down the pineapple for drying.

9 Likes

I think all three look great! :yum:

3 Likes

Very glad I visited the village today…
Went into the garden to get a leaf shot of browning from the tip.

Saw a fan with spider mite damage on top, flipped the leaf and proceeded to cut all remaining fans. Preparing for harvest.

About two weeks from now I’m gonna I’m gonna be smoking tester of this

6 Likes

Borg :scream:

1 Like

:rofl: just got done chopping and hanging cheese #1 turned off viparspectra #2 with veg/bloom control.

Viparspectra #1 at 50%
Burned all leaves from pineapples all with remaining fans from cheeses.

The bugs got in from the pineapple outdoor that I brought indoor for drying, I should have put it in paper bags to finish drying and protect the live plants. Pulled everything out and sprayed down walls and floor with neem oil. Every thing will be chopped and drying in the next 48 hours, the cheese is over 8 weeks flowering and started 12/12 before mature (node7-8). I’ve got 24 spears of pineapple to dry me tears of joy and 3 cheese super cola’s to add to the stash. Going to try some vac pack freezer curing with both kinds.

4 Likes