Ol’Irish Trichome Garden

Wow! It really is astounding! Beautiful as well! :star_struck:

1 Like

@Floyd :sunglasses: I’m super lucky to have saved her from certain death months ago, the reward is incredible. The PMD was fully mature when flowering started and BOOM, I stand there and share my carbon dioxide… gazing at her, mouth watering, wondering what it will taste like.

48 hours after drop of MTF and P into 78F pH 7.0 H2O, very little has happened.

Placed in grow pods, tip down and covered over, humidity dome placed and temp check. See what happens.
My JLo’s have presented me with a male.

Culled.

Have the best weekend possible… yolo.

7 Likes

Encourage result in the MTF vitality test run, tap root pushed itself out and then grew some more.

Buried side saddle, tap will most likely come out the side of the pod.
The JLO’s continue to astound me, current count is 2 male, 2 female and the fifth element is undecided.

8 Likes

1 MTF above ground looking around. 2nd MTF breaking ground.

The Pibeurt

The seeds received from greenseedbank dot com passed vitality test, all three seeds tested showed taps within 72 hours.

JLo is a low Ryder cross, I grew a bunch of low ryders in 2002… it makes me laugh that the plant’s a mini, butt… the pistols are full size.

Nearly clipped a bitty piece of PMD today, uuuuugh!

The smell is driving me crazy! Berry gassy with hints of spicy.

8 Likes

PMD is literally dripping with trichomes! :dizzy_face:

5 Likes

Hot tub did me in… nap time.

9 Likes

She is gorgeous my friend who is she

6 Likes

I calls her… Girtha! I looked up Purple Moby Dick, Sativa Dominate 60/40.

5 weeks flowering

7 Likes

JLo’s are incredible!

PMD moved to middle, 50% natural 50% purple

BOG SBT with it’s own light, all purple.

8 Likes

Nice, so how many females did you have now?

2 Likes

Flowers are looking nice and chunky man. :drooling_face:

1 Like

@ReikoX the fifth element hasn’t shown sex yet, it didn’t get going at the same time and spent about 10 days getting ramped up. Now it’s doing real good.

The other two are super kick as and smell fricken fantastic, this one is over powering the smell of the entire grow.

@Foreveryoung Thank you, the PMD is a Mind boggler, buds are dense like indica and berry smell with citrus. I have left it alone and not cut anything off, it’s been difficult I’m sure the final result will be worth the wait.

Had a great day at the beach yesterday, hopin all OG’s are having a fabulous hump day.

5 Likes

Happy Funky Friday, hot tub is warming up along with the oven, enchiladas for dinner.

PMD top

She is almost done.

Middle bud

Bottom bud

11 Likes

Usually I dislike Mondays… this one worked out ok with the final JLo aka the fifth element is female. Yes!

3 JLo F3 females out of 5 seed start… gotta love it!

10 Likes

Top 1/3 of Purple Moby Dick Harvested.

11 Likes

Wow that’s a beautiful looking buds my friend

1 Like

Thank you, I’m gonna miss this one… it was a pleasure to Grow.
Purple Moby Dick

9 Likes

Out in the garden watching the sunset, smokin PMD.

9 Likes

Beautiful garden and beautiful flowers.
Enjoy man. :fire: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Forever Thank you @Foreveryoung :sunglasses:

Looks like you have a bunch of beautiful flowers and a awesome harvest in your near future.

BOG SBT

Harvesting the top 1/3 of main cola in 72 hours

10 Likes