Ol’Irish Trichome Garden

Me being Meta:

4 Likes

Is there anything here better than harvesting your own grow?

Moving lights apart to equal spacing, cleaning, intake fan replacement and heavy duty bug spraying.

I have selected the following seeds for the next grow:

@Floyd Thank you
@JohnnyPotseed Thank you
The MTF will be grown here:

9 Likes

agree, tough to beat a hard earned harvest. specially when it looks like that. nice job, pleasure to lurk along

2 Likes

Comin back at yah like a teenager with a fake ID…
I purchased Irish Punch from: Romulan Genetics
These seeds are for Mrs. Helios to grow outdoor, she will be starting 3 seeds to test vitality of the seeds and hopefully flower a female.

Seed drop and pop this afternoon, have a great day. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

@Oldjoints Thank you for supporting OverGrow by providing these @monkeyman Boggle Gum seeds.

@middleman Thank you for supporting OverGrow by providing these Maui Mango Haze. The addition of the 88G13HPxSour Blue tooth seeds that you sent after going to see my favorite strain, is more amazing then the seeds than the one I thought would be receiving. To know that you did this for all the OG’s you sent seeds to by looking at their favorites… Thank you for being OG.

@ReikoX Thank you for supporting OverGrow with George Lopez F2/AF, They are excellent seeds and growing great. Added Second sticker to grow cab, looking forward to adding a third.

Thank you to @LemonadeJoe and the @moderators for making it possible to support OverGrow and get quality genetics for a reasonable donation.

@buckaroobonsai Thank you for the BOG Sour Grape, its my personal favorite BOG strain… I am forever grateful. The ashtray made by the love in your life, complete surprise and loved by Mrs. Helios and I. Thank you.

@MoBilly Thank you for getting my attention over to the largest ever seed run by @Jinglepot and @RomulanGenetics this prompted me to go to the website and look at what else was available. I scrolled down and Irish Punch made me pause and yell out “Buíochas le Dia! Tá punch gaeilge ann.”. We have been looking for a outdoor to grow this winter and cross with my G13XRomulan from 2004. Definitely found it!

Mrs. Helios grow diary: Entry, 001
Seeds: Romulan Genetics “Irish Punch” 3 seeds selected for test run.

24 hour soak. In progress

13 Likes

Glad to help Heliosphear. :v:t4:

1 Like

those c99 beans should be great, its always good. hope you like racy sativas! curious about the mtf too ive never tried that one

was the trizzerlz one plant or a few packed in a pot?

1 Like

Looking forward to the c99, had to shut down a grow about 3 weeks in. Currently running DNA Cannalope haze for my sativa this time. Been dreaming about growing them since 2004. Yeah the @Mr.Sparkle Trizzlerz were awesome, 3 in one pot. Was indoor start, finished outside. It’s a good smoke after cure, we smoked it all. :sunglasses:

@beacher I’m super glad your back, hopin your happy and healthy.

3 Likes

i love c99 and it improves everything its crossed with. cannalope haze is another rare one ive never tried, very interesting

im healthier…and ill take that for now. hope everythings good there too!

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see the evolution of the grow!!! Jake @RomulanGenetics is such a fantastic dude!

2 Likes

How do you make donations for seeds and all. I’ve seen seed run post but not sure I understand how to get them

1 Like

AWWWWW YEAH @Heliosphear FOR THE WIN!!! :hugs:

2 Likes

Mrs. Helios Grow diary, entry 002

All 3 seeds popped in 24 hours, moved to rooter plugs and humidity containment.

6 Likes

:joy: :joy: that gave me the giggles.
Mrs Heliospear has the green finger for sure.
Ill be tagging along for this one.
Best of luck.

1 Like

Mrs. Helios Grow Entry 003

Growing in a bathroom on the window sill, will move outside next week…. Maybe, heat is a major factor. 95F everyday for the next month. The second seedling is fixing to open and the third seed is moving slowest after a pause in tap root growth after move to rooter plug.

8 Likes

Bathroom window was not providing enough light, growing one romulan bonsai and letting the other grow enough to go outside.

Cannalope haze stretched to angle.
New BOG seeds from SHN

Off to work, have a good Tues.

6 Likes

Both packs of BOG seeds from SHN were duds! No tap roots from seeds.
Thanks to @buckaroobonsai for the BOG SourGrape seeds that I grew instead.

The grow:

5 Likes

@RomulanGenetics Irish Punch

5 Likes

Beautiful buds, bowl, and bbq brother :+1:

1 Like

You’re very welcome dude, let us know what you think about them, as you have grown them before….:+1::sunglasses:

2 Likes