Ol’Irish Trichome Garden

8 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

9 Likes

11 Likes

Grow #4 MSNL “the cheese”, feminized and MSNL “white widow”, reg, starts in 48 hours.
Seeyah in the grow, be good to yourself.

Update: Grow #4 will include Bruce Banner Wedding cake and BB Blue Dream.

6 Likes

Whew! Busy day in the Trichome garden, first the pineapple twins needed their own space.

Roots healthy on both plants.

Hand separated and moved to fresh soil.

1 gallon pots for each.

The two HFPPF4 in recovery have been placed in the recycler to complete their rooting before being moved to pots. There is currently only 10 hours and 40 minutes of sunlight so they will go into flower almost immediately, the will go to outdoor pots in 72 hours.

Got the hydro pipe ebb and flow up and ready for catch pan and rain water, the first run for this system is herbs, strawberries and flower starts.

Took a toke break.

Put the pineapples back in the cab, last year a had a BP 1000 watt led go blinky so it was replaced with another 1000watt led viparspectra and the 1000 watt viparspectra multicolor led will be in use when the cheese gets going.

The cheese and white widow has been activated.

Seeyah in the grow, be good to yourself.

Ps. This is not the final drawing for MSNL the cheese and white widow, butt… I’m currently working on making a 98 Jeep Cherokee into a strato cruiser.

10 Likes

Still working on the OG graphic for link.
My art

6 Likes

This is the way, to OverGrow.

9 Likes

All four cheese popped in 24 hours.

Found a seed in the ground from the exspencery, it’s beat up, dropped in water to see what happens.

7 Likes

4 MSNL the cheese (fem), 96 hours from drop and pop to this pic.

The mystery seed popped, placed in soil.

5 Likes

8 Likes

Bruce Banner X Blue Dream 5 seeds dropped to pop.

8 Likes

Helluva journal Heliosphear. Bravo

What’s the yellow lines on the sun leaves?

3 Likes

Dearly bud lovid we are gathered here today too… They just got married, here’s the kiss the bride pollination shot.

Together they carried on the G13xRomulan strain from 17 years ago, i of course told the bride that the male ran off after their night of pollination passion.
Thank you for your kindness and dropping in for visit, seeyah round the Trichome Farms.

13 Likes

MNSL 4 cheese lasagna, incredible growth, this is day 6. Temperature control steady at 80F with 60% humidity, light cycle 20/4. Using a new to me seedling starter mix TNG works well, it has soft Nutrient content, 1-.5-1 with root yummies.

7 Likes

7 Likes

Bruce Banner X Blue Dream is breaking the surface.

Thank you @HeadyMcDank for supporting OverGrow.

5 Likes