Ol’Irish Trichome Garden

4 cheese lasagna growing well, day 9 from drop and pop.

Tallest HFPPF4 is getting topped tonight and prepped for seeding clone and placed in steam pot with the 5 BBxBD seedlings.

No more seeds starting, now I am going on the hunt for 2004 cannabis cup winner DNA cannaloupe it’s been elusive so far, butt… I will find it!

6 Likes

At the 2004 cannabis cup, I smoked no less than an ounce of the cheese… bicycling around Amsterdam with trichrome farmer and company. I got my cheese seeds from the source that I have ordered from dozens of times in the early turn of the millennium, quality seeds, shipping is fast and very stealth.

3 Likes

All 5 Bruce banner X Blue Dream popped and are above ground and looking around, 100% viability. HFPPF4 clone looks good.

The 4 cheese lasagna is doing great.

6 Likes

Crisis avoided, 2 am heat alarm, BBxBD folded up their onezy leaves from to much light and no shade (my bad) and the outflow fan stopped running. Replacement in hand for the fan, took the seed starts out to cool down and turned lights down on right side to 75% power veg only at 48 inches from top of steam bucket.

6 Likes

Catastrophe! All 5 BBXBD down! To much heat, for to long, I turned on both lights to 100% to keep the cab warm and the outflow stopped working. I found them like this right after reading a post by @GMan about not over doing it this winter, I decided to do the same.

The four cheese’s are feminized.

So the run is 2 HeritageFarms Platinum Pineapple F4 (verified female) and 4 MSNL “the cheese” feminized. BBxBD terminated, the time required to nurse them back to health and remain in veg is not worth it.

6 Likes

Mmmmm cheese is hitting that point (10-14 days) where growth becomes exponential, cranked up the AC in the cab to maintain temps 77-82F, weight watering till transfer to 1g pots.

4 Likes

Moving the cheese to one gallon pots.

6 Likes

@ReikoX Free seed Friday! Just in case no one else told you… you are awesome.

2 Likes

Looking very healthy @Heliosphear :grinning: :+1:

I concur with this! I was lucky enough to get dibs on some of his seeds yesterday. :grinning: :love_you_gesture:

@Floyd Congrats! I know their gonna be magic beans.

4 MSNL cheese Moved to larger pots

7 Likes

Very Nice Looking Plants :slight_smile: outstanding color your setup is very clean

thank you for the look at your work

all the best and enjoy the day

Dequilo

1 Like

@dequilo 2021 grow some indoor fun. you are one of my favorite Trichome Farmer threads to watch. Thank you for your kindness, I try to keep it clean to defend against our sworn enemies… spider mites and fungus gnats. Thank you for sharing your cultivation techniques and incredible experiences. Your 4/20 friend that stayed for 18 months to grow with you… I love that picture.

4 Likes

Oh my shiva! Did ya’ll hear the great news??? The last of HFPPF4 available Friday at 4:20 pm.

Cheese check

Changed light cycle from 20/4 to 16/8 for one week, next is 14/10 light cycle one week and then full flower 12/12

6 Likes

Thinking about putting a cheese outside…

The cheese are starting to stretch with the light cycle change, no water since transplant making them seek the bottom.
The HFPPF4 are both reaching mature.

6 Likes

The pineapple’s are taking up half the cab, flipped the light cycle to 12/12. This picture PPF4 node maturity.

The cheese’s are stretching and all 4 are starting 7th node.

Every distributor of DNA Cannalope haze and kush are out of stock, contacted DNA genetics and no response to 3 emails butt… they don’t ship here. Contacted MSNL to see if they could get them added to list for purchase, replied no can do DNA Genetics is very picky about such things. So now, I sent another email after joining DNA gens website, the wait continues. I’m very concerned that this strain is about to be lost forever, leaving me as I’ve been since age 13… desperately seeking Cannaloupe’s.

6 Likes

All Trichome gardener alert!
B. O. G. Seeds last grow lives!

2 Likes

Your plants look very happy. I hope your able to find what your searching for @Heliosphear :grinning: :+1:

2 Likes

Still no reply from DNA Genetics, :expressionless:
The four cheese sisters are movin on up.

5 Likes

Do they send to EU? If yes I could be the middle hand for you @Heliosphear if needed, send them to me and I’ll send them your way as they came :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes