Ol’Irish Trichome Garden

Thank you for your generous offer, I will most likely end up having to get them sent just like that. I had been thinking about asking someone for help with my problem and be the middle person, it’s seems like to much to ask. This is my offer to your offer for agreement, I will order the DNA Cannalope haze feminized and place a order of your choice, so that you will receive seeds in the process as homage for helping a fellow OG. I can not accept anything less than this offer.
Thank you @Swe-can my Friday just got a-lot better

5 Likes

No need to order nothing as a payment or thank you @Heliosphear I’m glad I can help out…

Put your order in for whatever you want I’ll send you my addy on pm, when they arrive I’ll just put them directly as they are in a padded envelope and send them to wherever you want them !!

Deal and deal …!

3 Likes

Thank you for your kindness, Trichome gardeners just like you, makes the heart of OG beat everyday, this is the grow lighthouse for soul seekers and old hands alike to share the knowledge and grow their own… there is no feeling that can compare to becoming self sufficient.

3 Likes

Got a card… hallmark, made my smile. Thank you.
The 4 MSNL cheeses are looking good.

5 Likes

I concur. Looking very good. :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like

Waaaaaahoooooo! There will be dancing in the streets…

I found them! @Swe-can won’t be requiring a seed surrogate, Thank you just the same.
In 2004 I was at this event, I was there to meet Jorge Cervantes and talk about a collaboration for his book about OG. I see myself several times when the person shooting the video pans around, I was at the DNA Genetics booth in a contest with the DNA brothers to see who could clear a one gram bowl of… Cannalope Haze, in one hit and not choke out.

Later when the show was over I stood in line to greet Jorge and we talked for so long that people behind me were becoming frustrated. I had met with Jorge and his wife at the Melkweg previously so I told him I was willing, butt… my life was a wreck. My only regret from 2004 is not being able to work with Jorge.
My quest to find the DNA Cannalope seeds in complete and they are reg so I will be able to grow and breed them, laughing my ass off every time I hit that sweet puff and think about that look on every face around me when I blew out a cloud of smoke that made the entire area get stoned. Ahhhh memories.
Just peaked in the cab, it’s all good.

4 Likes

Very happy for you! :smiley:

1 Like

Glad you found them @Heliosphear

I’ll be watching and lurking around as always :eyes: 🥷 :rainbow:!!

1 Like

@Swe-can and @Floyd Thank you.

The perineum cheese…

Done stretching, 8 days into flower. Found a new home for the extra cheese, will have 3 cheese and 2 pineapples

5 Likes

I can feel them getting closer… in transit, hidden from view, waiting for me to open their package for the first time and see the smile on my face of a dream come true. DNA Cannalope haze regular. In 2004 my last grow was destroyed along with the house when a 3rd hurricane eye passed overhead in the same year. I didn’t grow again for 14 years.

Now, the three cheeses.

5 Likes

Cheese’s are starting to bud. Both lights moved to max height, the pineapples responded better going into flower because they were mature. Light cycle 12/12 2000watts room temp constant 74F

7 Likes

Ahhh sure to be sure it’s that time of year…

Outdoor pineapple moved to shade and will be cut down to the dirt, in 14 days.

5 Likes

It’s getting crowded.

The cheese’s

Platinum Pineapple

Cleaning day tomorrow

3 Likes

Beautiful plants!

2 Likes

@Floyd :sunglasses: Thank you, got some new plants on the way… ahhh spring, the smell of honey suckle in the garden and seedlings breaking ground for butterflies to visit.

About to break these into four and make 4 pots of specific plant species to Rescue the monarch butterfly.

6 Likes

Cheese

Pineapple

Outdoor pineapple

6 Likes

72 hours to live! Cast out of the grow cab at the tender age of 2 weeks in veg… the end is near.

5 Likes

The cheese is seriously pouring on the trichomes, 33 days flowering

4 Likes

That is beautiful! Pic of the month material there. :star_struck:

2 Likes

@Floyd : Said the Trichome farmers with some of the most incredible buds I’ve ever seen, Thank you.

3 Likes