Ol’Irish Trichome Garden

24 hours since seedlings moved to their new home, 24 hour light cycle. First watering, 1/4 cup each seedling from a liter of water with a teaspoon of superthrive added and shaken vigorously to oxygenate water to max.

6 Likes

Love the clothespeg idea. :smiley:

3 Likes

Sunny day!

Thank you @Floyd

3 Likes

PMD’s 1 and 2 are starting to recover.

Green dream looks better too.

8 Likes

A blue dream didn’t make it…

Green dream coming back strong and the PMD’s are doing great!

5 Likes

PMD #1 coming back real strong now. The struggle to survive has turned to a want to live.

Current grow is 2 PMD’s, 3 blue Dream, 1 green dream and 6 SourBluTooth

Have a great weekend.

5 Likes

Beautiful picture my friend and a great use for clothes pins

2 Likes

Is this first pic a pink sunflower?

Ladies are bouncing back nicely in their new homes. Love the clothespin idea, i hate trying to support seedlings with twist ties or whatever, i always maim them lol

1 Like

@Papalag Thank you, the clothes pin idea came from my grandmother, she was my first teacher in the ways of farming and all around cultivation. Took the support off the green dream and stayed in place like… yeah I got this!

@beacher the pink with the small blue flowers is a bromeliad, the orange is Mexican sunflower they are 8 feet tall. The best part about using clothes pins is they are stackable and can be used as leverage to move the seedling stem to find the perfect support spot for getting light to the top and gettem pumpin.

The greatest comeback by far is the PurpleMoby-D that @Vesti sent me, Thank you. I was reading the other day something that you said “neurotic academic, I love words.”, Thank you for that too.

From the garden…
Snake is the cosmos

Mrs Lincoln

Double Luck!

7 Likes

Really nice thread man.
Beautiful mix of canna and non canna plants.
Your greenfinger shines through.

2 Likes

@Foreveryoung Thank you, your avatar is awesome! “ Think the Lucky Charms were around 10 years old, they had the lowest germ rate, only 4 or 5 popped out of the pack.” We’re they magically delicious?
Move to indoor for PMD’s successful, stems have returned to green and starting to expand. Clothes pins removed from all plant’s. Happiness has returned.

3 Likes

Great job on the rainbow shot! (and the snake). It is hard to capture what your eye sees plainly sometimes. :+1: Rainbow shots are a big one.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

@Gpaw Thank you. Their even harder to get in the picture with lightning.

6 Likes

:+1: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :star_struck: :+1:

Cheers
G

1 Like

Those are some fat girls. Nice bong.

2 Likes

Thanks man, the avatar is a logo I had made up for entering a local growers competition. I love the Celtic tri-spiral, a powerful symbol of cycles. :sweat_smile:yeah the Lucky Charms were magicaly delicious, my keeper was a heavy hitter, with a mildly offensive rotten veg and sweat smell.

The little ones have really perked up for you man, getting into their stride. Cant wait to watch how they do for you.

1 Like

@anon62804309 Thank you on both. I’m always Happy to save plants from certain death, they alway comeback stronger than before. Of course smoking the flowers in that bong would be nice, we’ll see how it goes.

1 Like

:rofl: :upside_down_face: :star_struck: :sunglasses: :+1: :eye:

1 Like

I love Celtic art, all things Irish in general, thank you for the honest taste of lucky charms cannabis. I’ve never grown it… or the others you listed so thank you for sharing with OG.
Damn it! Missed 4:20 again… ahhh well gotta go catch up with Mrs. Helios before the SkyWalker OG is gone. Have a great day.

7 Likes

I opened the cab door and was greeted by…

PurpleMoby-D’S they have come a long way from scraggly almost dead.
This Green Dream is seriously kickin butt!

I really really really hope it’s female.
The blue dreams are doing well, their still a little pissed off.

8 Likes