Old school arcade and pinball games. Who's got them?

Wow. I had that PacMan hand-held when i was a tyke. I haven’t seen that since the 80s. Do those work?

1 Like

Yes sir, all my games work. Still got one of the old battery adapter kits to plug them in too :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Incredible! You are doing god’s work here.

c80d7cb93c8e048f051ff22a3fad65f4f24c9078d41baf0fb41b890ae4b075d6

1 Like

Man, this is so cool to see some of those old games. I was a teen in the late 60’s early 70s. I loved pinball. I never got into the early video games as much, though, like pac man, etc. I recognize a lot of those you have.

Pinball is addicting. Bars used to have them along with a pool table.

That place is in Colorado Springs? Maybe Manitou Springs? I’d love to find that. I live near the border of NM, in Trinidad. I’d love to get the name of it if you don’t mind. I go up there on occasion. thx

1 Like

Yeah, it was a simpler time. No internet, no cell phones. As much as I love the advancements we have made I think they have driven humanity backwards in some ways.

4 Likes

Yes sir, in Manitou Springs. The Penny Arcade.

1 Like

Thank you man! Now I have a destination the next time I have to go up. I still haven’t driven into the heart of Manitou Springs. I’ve gone right by it on the way up to South Park. It looks like a cool place from the pics I’ve seen. I can’t remember the last time I played a pinball machine with flippers and all, lol. I’m sure pot first, will make me feel like I’m right back in the '70s!

3 Likes

@DougDawson you certainly have spent your fair share of time in front of gorgar you are right is by williams and was the first talking model we are showing are age here gentlemen I just showed a guy at work an 8track tape the other day and he had no clue what it was

1 Like

Yeah, soon they won’t recognize VHS or cassette tapes. Or pencils for that matter, lol

I’m proud to have been born in the 70s grew up with the best toys ever made

2 Likes

Back when only the strong survived.

4 Likes

@DougDawson your description of gorgar took me back to playing it I had forgot about the heartbeat used to cover it with a towel and try to play when everyone was sleeping

1 Like

That’s for sure used to have a gun that had some powder that would shoot like gunpowder when water was added no chance of anything fun like that now

1 Like

https://pin-a-go-go.org/

1 Like

:heart_eyes: Place would be a blast

1 Like

I remember playgrounds like that!

1 Like

Another game that induced compulsion.
Played at small pachinko halls in Japan. (My Dad was stationed at Yakota AFB for 3 yrs.)
First Pinball was Orlando Fl. 1969.

1 Like

Nice, always wanted to visit Japan, please looks really nice.

Yeah, me too. They have taken away much of the cool stuff from my childhood.

So OG, anyone else got some old school games to show :slight_smile:

1 Like