Old School Sattys

Gorgeous @Griot_FlyingFishFarm !

Beautiful LST work.

3 Likes

Ace of Haze- ‘82 Durban x (Viet. Black x Neville’s Haze) on day 70 of flower. @hyp3rids Viet. Black x Neville’s Haze= Lieu Hahn from Fet of Spice Bros.

13 Likes

Federation Hawaiians Sativa on day 70 of flower.

16 Likes

Day 78 flower for Fed. Hawaiian Sativa

15 Likes

Day 78 of flower for Ace of Haze

16 Likes

Federation Hawaiian Sativa got the chop on day 80 of flower. Eucalyptus and menthol she is a fave of mine from now on! Donkey colas in 12” square pot all organic and under 400 watts.

13 Likes

Ace of Haze still kicking on day 80, she is happy to finally have the tent to herself! Getting close about 80-85% cloudy trichs.

13 Likes

Very nice! I love finding these flavors, usually in Jack Herer and a couple others. Please share your smoke opinion when the buds are ready. Thank you!

4 Likes

Ace of Haze on day 87 of flower :fire:

18 Likes

Day 98 flower for Ace of Haze

14 Likes

Beautiful grow. That Hawaiian has Oaxaca in it, almost positive. The short pheno Oaxaca. Smells match, buds match, structure matches, floweringtime matches. . Wonder what else is in there? Or maybe just Oaxaca???
That Ace of Haze is a tough one to judge ripeness. Looks like some serious smoke right there. I see the Southeast Asian in there. Very nice!
Uploading: Screenshot_20230520_071109_Gallery.jpg… Uploading: Screenshot_20230520_071148_Gallery.jpg…
Watcha think? Looks similar right? Leaves are different…

8 Likes

It’s highly suspected that mexican genetics are in these hawaiian sativas. If I was looking to recreate them I would start with Oaxaca.
Boy, looking again I don’t even think the leaves are different. Look at the Hawaii bud on the left of the photo with the yellow leaves (2nd one up )and compare it to my Oaxaca photo just above. Dead ringer imo.
I look forward to a smoke report. The Hawaiian is good as soon as it dries, right? No cure needed?

6 Likes

I have a few sprouts up of an Ace of Haze x Zacatecas (@Motaco). Gonna be a long haul of it’s like Griot’s.

4 Likes

I think the Zacatecas will bring down the flowering time.

Coming down tonight at 107 days of flower. Ace of Haze

10 Likes