OleReynards Shanty Bar 2021

Sorry bud you should’ve spook up sooner could’ve collected a shitload more.
I breed with the earliest flower sets.

4 Likes

Cool outdoor line up, and projects you got going on.
I have a pack of those g13 hp88 from Bare as well, and dying to pop them and use them in a cross, I have to search though some plants 1st to find something special or worthy of it. So it won’t be for awhile yet…maybe next year?? :pensive::pensive:

4 Likes

That will be next fall.

I take the spring thru summer off.
This year I’m doing what I came up here to do.
Fish
Was thinking about another day to the work week but staying right like I am semi retired with a pole, fishing pole in my hand.

10 Likes

Stop in anytime

4 Likes

I do the same. I’m an avid fly fisherman, any spare time is on the water.
I also tye files as well

7 Likes

Thank you sir, I appreciate it. Have enjoyed reading through your thread. :v:

3 Likes

@OleReynard how long have you been collecting seeds out of curiosity?

1 Like

Started in 79 collecting
Buying since 76

11 Likes

Damn man, if you dont mind me inquiring, how did they find your seed stash? Did someone rat on you or was it they were doing a raid then opened the fridge/freezer?

3 Likes

All my old seed got ripped off had to start over about 8 years ago.
Sucks cause I had a lot of the old favourites.

4 Likes

Tipped off from customs.

4 Likes

Oh ok. And damn man, that’s fucked… So basically you were having a seed order coming in and customs were like, oh interested, go check this dude out?

5 Likes

Exactly how it was back then

9 Likes

Fuck man. Im grateful for those who came before me and had to suffer through the dark ages to get us to where we are today… I’ve been lucky enough to have the medical umbrella. Even if it doesn’t cover you from everything… Shit I had friends who were completely legal within the medical realm and still got arrested and had their lives destroyed… Fuckin awful stuff man.

6 Likes

Can’t argue that. I still have a bust hanging over my head from 12 years back. Changed my whole life. Now we are legal here in Canada but I just renewed my prescription again. You never know when the next government will screw it all up again. That and I can carry 4 times the amount of the rec users.

6 Likes

79, the year I was born…:grin::grin::laughing:

4 Likes

Sorry, maybe I misunderstood ya bro

3 Likes

@OleReynard and I are older than dirt!

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

6 Likes

Exactly why your knowledge is so valuable.

5 Likes

Thanks brother! I’m just an old hippie that’s in love with the cannabis plant. I appreciate it.

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

12 Likes