OleReynards Shanty Bar 2021

@Cadman or @Monkeyman I think…

4 Likes

@CADMAN
@monkeyman

4 Likes

I’ve been watching your thread and learning so much from it. It’s cool you are sharing with sebring so amateur growers like myself can try growing some medicine that reflects your approval. Great way to help us newcomers understand what good medicine truly is.

6 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

7 Likes

As pertaining too?
@oleskool830

2 Likes

Here are your stats from your last month, I believe you will soon be regular, even if that doesn’t mean too much with all the reputation you already earned … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

Ignore all that nonsense and let’s grow some weed!
You don’t need some kind of bullshit “merit badge”

Peace…

11 Likes

That’s who I use. Fast and reasonable.

Peace…

6 Likes

Thank you @oleskool830 @George

I know but I got all caught up in the moment and I hate motherfuckers think they’re even close to having the upper hand.

And that’s me, in a nutshell.

7 Likes

I feel you, that’s one thing that happens when we get old, it’s more difficult to stand people, specially youngers frech|nullxnull. We should keep the OG as we have known it, never let people change it and force you to leave as Dequilo and others did. If you already miss Dequilo, don’t leave behind that feeling to the rest and keep with us … beer3|nullxnull

7 Likes

Why care if someone thinks they have the upper hand, when you have respect from so many. Besides, I’d pick you in a fight any day. I don’t care what anyone says, that still means something. :wink:

6 Likes

I made tl3 before my first grow was complete. Did I do enough to earn that title yes. Did I feel like I knew enough or been here doing enough the same as guys like you to earn it no. I do know that one day I hope to be a top shelf OG like you and others. I also know at some point I’ll loose it thou. Espically with the crazy of life that happens here and there. so I just stay out of the private lounge except a occasional just bc I can look around. I think this site will continue to blow up post wise and feel like at some point there should be a new cap of once you’ve reach these requirements you get your tl3.5 let’s call it badge thats same benefits but can’t take away for people like you and others that have put in the work. Or atleast in my opion something like that should be made for the wise and ever giving top shelf OGers as yourself! Regardless of the badge I see your name I know to take note of what comes after!

8 Likes

Sounds like my local PO. Nosey as hell.

Seems like people who have done a co-op grow for the community should earn a special reward that might keep them in place. There are a lot of people that are doing most of the giving. Seems like somehow it could be rewarded.

I only stopped in the PL a few times. I always forget. I just hang with my homies.

8 Likes

That’s what it’s all about to me. I don’t want to ever get kicked off the island. This is my family, my home.
It’s all love and weed.

10 Likes

My wife says I talk to you all more than people around here!!

15 Likes

Shes probably correct

10 Likes

Been lots going down in here.

Probably pulling on out of here.
Not gonna lie i am and am not
gonna miss it but I spend wayyyyy too much time on here and in the end for what?
Be the last fuckin site I join, ill tell ya that.

A Friend opened up my eyes actually and quoted others saying “my time was in the past.”

And these young punks are the future? Not if the future is what they’ve already showed us when given the wheel.

8 Likes

We’ve both been doing this for a loooong time!

It is great to be able to talk with others that share the same passions. Can not do that in my day to day life. I also enjoy learning from others, and seeing what other projects people are working on.

With such a broad cross section of folks we’ll never agree and get along with all of them, and that is OK. We’ve both certainly seen that on a few other places. As long as people treat each other with respect all the different viewpoints can be healthy.

One does need to occasionally check the time allocated to it. I find myself on web sometimes 4 hours a day, and know too it is time to bring it back into balance.

Keep hanging out @OleReynard but bring it into the right balance for you.

12 Likes

I sort of had to take a break over winter. I’m feeling better about it now. It comes and goes. I like it for keeping up with the news and for all of the people my age here. They younger crew has to learn from somebody. Better they learn in from seasoned growers than anyone else. I think you’d be surprised at how many people look up to you. I was thinking that yesterday or day before after reading the posts in your thread. You’re teaching a lot of people even though it may not feel like it. It’s almost fishing season so I’ll probably be backing down to mornings and evenings only.

The wind just laid down so I’m going today! It was blowing good this morning. It’s been getting into a pattern lately. Blows very early for a couple of hours and calms down and picks back up as the day goes. I hope I make it out today!

Go fishing Rey! We’ll see you this evening, heh.

11 Likes

Fishing makes everything better.

5 Likes