OleReynards Shanty Bar 2021

This will be available before too much longer.
ORafunk
Couldn’t contain myself tears and plugged nose. If tear ducts aint been working lately they will be.
Something we’ve been working on for a bit.
Rotted onion, garlicky, skunk and diesel petroleum type product smells.

This out of a late 70’s Afghany x my RKS.
The first hybrid that will be available.

1 and a half month veg, 2 gal container, ez 2 plus dry zips.11 week flower.
Very light nutes, all natural.
Grows like a tower, short branching looks like one big bud.

33 Likes

I like the sounds of that stinky girl.

6 Likes

Put me down for a few of them beans when they become available sir. I know for a fact that if you’re working it it’s :fire: fire and as described. Let me know when to send you my retirement check :nerd_face:

9 Likes

I agree!! Can I just place my name for 2 packs of whatever you make?

10 Likes

Sounds like a stink bomb winner there! I’d like some too!

8 Likes

Best vibes on your project. It sounds enticing. I’ll be keeping an eye out.

Best vibes on all of the family health issues. It can sure bring stress, but as your friends, we’re always here to help with the excess. This place is sure good therapy for life. It’s comforting to know that we aren’t the only ones facing difficult issues. It can become overwhelming on any given day.

Happy growing, buddy! peace

10 Likes

Beans I’m willing to let go of:
Snooze ya loose

25 Likes

Throw me down for a pack of ORaFunk as well when their done. Might be the best purchase of the season.

5 Likes

A little side note the queen mother crosses was out of bodhis Goji mom.
Snooze ya loose.

13 Likes

Some real :fire::fire::fire::fire: there man!!!
I’d rock the hell outta most of those, if I wasn’t already flush for quite awhile unfortunately, or else I’d be gobbling most of those up :grin::grin::grin:

7 Likes

It is nice to see your thread open again. I hope all is well with you brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

7 Likes

Welcome back @OleReynard; glad you kept the tread alive. One of the few I still visit on OG

10 Likes

That’s the one I would be interested in. Just not in the budget atm. I hope I pick up an income soon. I doubt I have anything worthy of trade compared to your vault. Maybe. @Growhard was going to gift me some of the Goji QM but I was slow to take him up on it. I haven’t seen him since.

4 Likes

I’m leaving this up for another day, the bean list.
Then it’s coming down.

8 Likes

That’s a pretty nice list. I hope somebody gets in on it.

Were you able to get the Garage finished? Bet that’s nice having a new space. peace

5 Likes

Oh yeah had to have it hired done because of the back.
It’s been done since end of april

10 Likes

Sorry to hear that part but I can relate. I need to work so bad somewhere but have back and now neck problems as well. I’m not sure if I’ll ever get to work again, at least at what I used to do. I pushed way to hard all of those years. peace

Oh, those Mother’s Milk have a real nice funk to them now. I really like the smells. They’ve been doing just fine so far. They have tried to get a tad of PM, but no problem really. I just noticed a light spot here and there as I was taking leaves off. I haven’t even sprayed them yet. My sprayer stopped holding pressure so I have to get it going. They’re not too big, just 3 gallon felt pots.

7 Likes

Check out the ORafunk pic.
Description update

10 Likes

Let me know :v:t5:

6 Likes

Got my attention.

Here’s a pic of one of the MM. I think they just went into week 4. Impressed with bud growth in one week.

21 Likes