Oleskool’s Shitkicker Grow Show redux

If that wasn’t bad enough. Listen to Governor Gimpy!

All a verifiable damn lie also. They don’t say that Texas bought cheap ass turbine blades without the coating that allows ice to fall off. Like the ones all over the world.

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

OK. Got off topic a little oleskool. I was able to cut off breakers to the shed but it’s still frozen shut. It should get above freezing by Friday. YEEHAW!

1 Like

Or that they only supply about 15% of your states power.

5 Likes

Shame! shame! shame! Cried the mob.

2 Likes

3 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

even to us canadian’s we know your governor is a liar though nothing i can do.

6 Likes

@Mr.Sparkle , you made my day sir! I love me some Canadians. Can I come to there? :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

Getting funky outside. Kind of a fog, mist freeze thing going on. Yikes

2 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

3 Likes

7000,000 of us are told to boil water. Hard to do in the dark when the stove won’t work! Power on for now. Been on for 4 hours now! Boiling water. Bedroom toasty. Rolling more joints. :smiley:

9 Likes

We’re down to Goji buds about the size of a pinto bean. :zipper_mouth_face::open_mouth:

Very dicey! I did get my meds so homicide no longer seems a practical solution! Feeling better about it all. Now where is that damn lighter?

9 Likes

Texas grid “has collapsed in exactly the same manner as the old Soviet Union,” or today’s oil sector in Venezuela, he added. “It limped along on underinvestment and neglect until it finally broke under predictable circumstances.”

5 Likes

Expecting 4” snow tonight. Doesn’t sound like much huh? As long as the power stays on till 10pm we can sleep through the inevitable outage during the night. Not too bad. Better than last night was.

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

5 Likes

Oh they want me to have a bath fo sho. Been since Sunday.

2 Likes

Hey brother, glad to hear things are easing up for you a little. What a show with the blame thing. He doesn’t tell people that the natural gas is frozen in pipelines, at the rig, everywhere. The truth about Texas’ energy grid and lack of any investment in infrastructure and winterizing, is gonna be hung out there in the west Texas wind for all to see. Texas is the 9th largest economy in the world. It’s also probably the most energy/resource rich piece of land in the world.

This why I went rural. I’m afraid to live around too many people when things like this happen. I heard Houston had lines to get into stores, lines for gas, and was too much so people went back home. They don’t even have water now. Sending vibes for you guys. peace

4 Likes

maybe draw a tub of hot water at night before the the power goes out to help you stay a little warmer. GL :+1: stay warm

:vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

I feel for you all. I got family in Houston .
Power out for days and now water is scarce .
Rolling blackouts everywhere along Texas , Oklahoma and Kansas .
Praying for heat and power for all our people and seeds. :pray:

5 Likes