One Papaya seed, 38W LED (19Wx2), Organic Soil

Look at these flowers starting! almost like a pink/purple colour going on. Not sure if this even is 100% Papaya either since it was bag seed… any strain could have pollinated it.

5 Likes

Beautiful colors. Wait until fall they should really pop!
:fallen_leaf:

1 Like

After 2 or 3 weeks of natural outdoor flowering:

9 Likes

Hard to believe this is the same plant you started indoors so many months ago… beautiful! :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

It’s so cool that the “hairs” are starting off pink/purple. My other plants are all white hairs and starting to turn a typical red/orange colour… I can’t wait to see this thing transform.

4 Likes

These pics are within the last week… I’ve been harvesting bit by bit. A LOT on there… This smells so dank and good. and it’s a nice indica leaning hybrid powerful smoke. Hard to say when it started flowering but it seemed milky and ready as early as a week left in September. so have been harvesting over a week now so I’ll have to try to compare the early stuff to the last stuff i chop off.

8 Likes

Excellent job on a long journey ,your buds look spectacular let use know how she smokes.

2 Likes

Wow that turned out really nicely! Love the vibrant purple pistils, looks dank.

1 Like

Been trimming about two of these a day for the past week. There had to be about 30 good ones on there it’s a lot! Can’t wait to weigh in all the dry stuff, I’ve had some drying for almost a week now too. Very pungent! The smell is predominantly fruity but also gassy as fuck dankness. I’m so happy with this and so happy I cloned this plant. Can’t wait to run it again.

4 Likes

Also kinda cool… this cola had “duck foot” fan leaves. It was one of the biggest ones on the top.

5 Likes

Had totally forgotten about this thread how cool is that shit. Got a nice crop off of that one tiny plant and it went all pink for ya :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: nice job man.