Alright amigos, update time. Not much new going on. I hooked up the 8 burner co2 generator. It is now the third week of flower . 16 days of 12 12 to be exact.
I have been relentlessly trimming bottom branches and close to the steam growth along with some defoliation. All my pruning will be finished in this week.
One of the negatives of using new lighing and hoods is finding the hot spots and adjusting the bulb to plant distance. I decided to let the the plants get close and get some light stress vs to high and causing stretch. I don't need any extra stretch. A few of the tops are yellow because of hot spots. I have open all the wings eliminating the downward curve and now have a more even light spread.
let me upload some pixxx.