One point 21 gigawatt grow setup. ( back to the future reference)

tueday will be 14 days of “12/12” so, worse case would be the entire 2 weeks but I have played around with the lighting controller a few times in the last 2 weeks also. best case will be 1 night. however I think it has been a few nights now. the problem here now is what to do? I don’t trust the lighting controller anymore, so, I guess I will have to get some 120v/240V relays and hard wire all the lights. problem is, I don’t know where to get them. we will see.

1 Like

That sucks! I just had a timer crap out, but luckily the lights were off when it died so they just got to sleep in.

1 Like

what has me stressing is all the different strains. all I need is one strain to freak out and throw bananas to screw things up this round. I am going to have to hose down everything periodically just in case.

do you know how long the lights were going/staying on for?

1 Like

I think at least 5 min.

Good luck, i hope it was early enough the plants can deal with it.

1 Like

I hope that doesn’t happen. Maybe you caught it in time.

1 Like

I Just had the same problem. But only for one night. My mechanical timer didnt switch off the LED Light completly. It was still going for like 5%. I tried the Digital timer and the Light was completly dark. I tried two different timers and always the same problem. 5% on. I use Digital now. Anybody seen this?

1 Like

That is a trip! I have never heard of a timer staying on 5%. That would fry a normal bulb for any length of time.

1 Like

i was entering my room to blow my hoots in (cause of the carbon filter) during lights out for the first 2 weeks or so of flower and i’m sure light was getting in the passive intake holes. thankfully it didn’t cause any undue stress and mine are all fems from a shitty breeder. hopefully your plants don’t freak out on you but i guess you’ll have to keep an eye out

1 Like

Alright amigos, update time. Not much new going on. I hooked up the 8 burner co2 generator. It is now the third week of flower . 16 days of 12 12 to be exact.

I have been relentlessly trimming bottom branches and close to the steam growth along with some defoliation. All my pruning will be finished in this week.

One of the negatives of using new lighing and hoods is finding the hot spots and adjusting the bulb to plant distance. I decided to let the the plants get close and get some light stress vs to high and causing stretch. I don’t need any extra stretch. A few of the tops are yellow because of hot spots. I have open all the wings eliminating the downward curve and now have a more even light spread.

let me upload some pixxx.

6 Likes

8 Likes

king kong. this plant is insane.

Mr. Nice shit

10 Likes

Love your passion do growing! Keep in this mood :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks amigo!! I am not as happy as I would like to be at this point, but, I know that I will take a couple more harvests to get dialed in. in another 3 weeks I will take the real camera when the buds are big.

4 Likes

I didn’t see it mentioned, or I might have skimmed through too fast.

Are you a commercial grower? I’m literally amazed at your setup and dedication, was just curious if this is a huge bankroll for you, or if its “taxed” and such.

Either way, Marvelous work amigo!

1 Like

I am a partner, I charge a % of the harvest for my work.

1 Like

Makes sense! Like I said, I was just curious.

You’d need a partner to roll that kind of operation lol.

Financial partners, not for Labor

2 Likes