One point 21 gigawatt grow setup. ( back to the future reference)

XD this coment made my day! I just do nothing in my servece. Today.
Have nice time og!

2 Likes

I’m liking the bud formation :+1:

So your telling me I gotta be down to edit those photos in 3 weeks? I’ll start packing! :smile:

2 Likes

Yes sir! Bring two weeks worth of clothes so you can stay for the harvest!

6 Likes

Other side of the room

15 Likes

What was that tune?

I can see for miles and miles…

3 Likes

strainwise, the first 10ft or so on the left is “the church” from greenhouse seeds. I will put the strain name in the pictures later.

4 Likes

Love the updates, everything is looking good, there’s going to be alot of stonned people in your facility @Viva_Mexico

And that King Kong is Crazy big

1 Like

It is almost update time. I will take the good Camera tomorrow. I have figured out the white balance so hopefully I will be able to get some good pictures.

*side note-all used nutrient solution is pumped outside to the lawn and surrounding plants and trees. none of it goes into the drain.

3 Likes

i bet you have some lush greenery !!!

3 Likes

I took a lot of pictures today but they were almost all out of focus. I will have it down before harvest.

today is day 24 of flower.

This king kong pheno is like 6.6ft tall

16 Likes

roots!

green crack x querkle freebies

17 Likes

Those the freebies that were sent out by @legalcanada? Look beautiful. Talk about a picture painted.

1 Like

Wow, you are one hard working man. :clap: That’s a lot of plants!

1 Like

Yea, there is around 220 2.5 gallon buckets and like 15 5gallon buckets.

So far the fastest strains are;

Cookies kush from barney’s farm
King kong from big buddha
Shit from Mr. nice. (Hopefully 7 weeks)

I also have a good high cbd strain that maybe I will cross with a mr Nice male next year for freebies.

3 Likes

Gonna update my grow thread today amigos! Here is a low rez teaser.

18 Likes

Like those fans mounted on the wall. I need some. Ebay? How are they holding up have need to oil them yet?

1 Like

they are holding up pretty good. only one has stopped isolating and another took a shit completely. not bad I guess. out of twenty fans only one completely stopped and it was on a pedestal. this is the first cycle with them so at harvest time I will check them to see if they need lubrication. ( I can’t get to them now)

what kind are they hurricane? looking packed in their :thumbsup: teaser indeed

1 Like

Cool When you go to oil them use 5/20w oil. Do not use 3 in one oil it will gum up and cause the fan to lock up. I just threw away two fans because I used 3 in 1 oil in them. A cheap quart of 5/20w will last a long time for oiling the fans.

1 Like

Alright alright alright party at the moon tower!!! It’s been a few days and today I had my iphone so I took a few pictures of my progress.

As of this week I have removed the humidifier and installed the dehumidifier.

Co2 was increased also this week from 1350ppm’s to 1450ppms.

Tomorrow I will do a rez change and wash adding h202, fresh nutes and additives for next week. I am starting to increase sulfates for better terpine production. Right now when you open the door, the smell hits you. From time to time I like to grab a presex flower that has swollen with burn pistols to make sure that it is full of resin and not a seed. I assure you that one squish of one calyx and you will have a sticky oily finger for a while. aromas in the room range from grape erasers to pines to dank. The overall smell can only be described as thick dank pungency that will only increase untill harvest.

Light burn is still a issue in some areas but this was expected this round. next round will be less to null.

STRAIN NOTES;

king kong (keeper)is the best indica as far a yeild so far. I believe it to be around double of the church.
ak-47 from serious seeds is not the same as 10 years ago. I killed the moms today.
northern chronic freebies didn’t make the cut either. I also killed the moms today.
green crack and GCxQ (keeper)going as expected
ayahuasca (keeper)cross looking good, colas starting to fill.
SHIT mr, nice seeds (KEEPER)
orange bud - wack
Skunk 11 - no good
Cookies kush from Barney’s (KEEPER) they got bigger than I wanted but I should get some nice top colas from her.

30 days from flip to 12/12

green crack

church I think

ayahuasca

green crack

14 Likes