1 Like

Gonna see if this thing will grow.
3x3
Dwc
Gorilla glue clones

6 Likes

Give it H E double toothpicks @Systemrobot

1 Like

Works for me! I’ll follow along now that I know the intentions :slight_smile: keep calm and grow on!

3 Likes

250W of true LED watts should grow some cannabis for sure!

Good luck, keep us posted!

1 Like

It will bro. Those use “sunshine” LED Cobs, right?. 370-800 nm? I have a similar “2,000” watt LED I am using.

2 Likes

Yes the sunshine variety
Added 2 blurple viparspectra “350w”, didn’t open em up yet to see the guts.

2 Likes

I bought a 1200 watt king full spectrum led light, 1000 watt king, and a bestva 600 watt full spectrum as well and they are growing fantastic. I have 4 growing week 4. The actual output of wattage isn’t what they claim, in case you didn’t know.

Yes Brandon. We do know. Mainly because; as soon as you post that you are using blurples you get about five private messages telling you so. Kinda makes us want to use HPS again except we see how bushy our plants grow under these “misleading” LEDs. So I say why fix what’s not broke. For instance lets say my power bill is 300$ a month.( Its less) but lets just say it is. I’m thinking if I ran three 300w “true watts” (900w) Full spec LEDs compared to a 1000 w HPS, the plants would still grow better with the full spec at 100 less Watts and not HPS. And my bill would be less then using HPS.

1 Like

I also have a King LED “1200” watt full spectrum and I was wondering if you use these lamps all together or each one by itself?

1 Like

I’m using all three. They are doing nice. I have a grow tent. It’s not that big but its like 70inches height. 70×24×48… something like that.

1 Like

Ahh, I see. Hope they turn out how you want them to. Post some pix if you can and want, I would love to see how you make out!

1 Like

I have a thread where I post pics. Its called first grow indoor soil. You are more than welcome to check it out

1 Like

5, 50 watt drivers nice haul!!
Even if the chips are meh, you’ve got some great parts there.
With Drivers, even cheap ones can take a beating.
Honestly I think you’d get good results out of the box stock as long as it’s utilized like a 250 watt cob.

2 Likes