Orbitalnutria420 seed giveaway. Fresh untested seeds

That was way too fuck’n funny :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:, cause I am way too stoned! glad you figured it out bro :sunglasses:! :zap::boom: :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

I am hunting wild turkeys :turkey: with a shot glass and a few joints! :joy::joy::joy:

IMG_5658

8 Likes

@Orbitalnutria420 Thanks a lot!!
Awesome giveaway!!
:maté:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :herb: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :seedling: :v:
:partying_face: :herb: :sunglasses:
:hugs:

3 Likes

I hope to be a lucky one here. Would love to see how they do here on Big Island.
Good luck to all!

5 Likes

They’d do great, if they do amazing in Ohio, I can’t imagine on the big island!

1 Like

I’m doin all grape strains, half now half in a few months, and double grape x kraken is up on my 2nd round it’d be awesome to get some of those dg x k x bh with um… thanks @Orbitalnutria420 for this chance!! already got a grow log goin

2 Likes

Fuck yeah man. I would love to see it. I hope you win.

1 Like

Sound tasty, thanks for the chance!

1 Like

You in the Army? :rofl::rofl::rofl:, jk

1 Like

I raised raccoons before, they’re awesome animals. Sorry, I ate a 200mg edible. I probably shouldn’t have access to the internet. :exploding_head::poop:

5 Likes

4 Likes

Thank you Doug! I’m sure many of us wonder how one man can be such a badass. I’m also sure you’re super appreciated!

1 Like

Thanks for the chance @Orbitalnutria420
I just started a run with a new LED fixture. A Mammoth 8 Bar mint white emerald green
series. I could easily make room.
:heart: :fireworks: :partying_face: :grin: :heart: :fireworks: :100:

Good Luck everyone.
:fishing_pole_and_fish::four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_closed:
:four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_closed: :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Thabks for the chance!

1 Like

Please forward grandpa Stacy’s personal info along with his favorite adult beverage (assuming that improves my chances of having my number pulled) :wink: :innocent:

Smib

2 Likes

Awesome giveaway thank you for the chance :+1::green_heart::+1::partying_face::tada::tada:

1 Like

Good luck everybody - this is an awesome giveaway - Thanks @Orbitalnutria420

2 Likes

Only a few more hours left,

Im going to include some extras for each winner. Just harvested 2 more today, ones bred with dj short blueberry f5 and the other is bred with bohdi caramel afghani lavender lemonade. Good luck everyone. Look forward to seeing these grown out.

10 Likes

Excellent brother… Thank you for making this even more fun

1 Like

Oooohhh weeee, that sounds deliciouso. I really hope to get a few of those. DJ Short Blueberry x Bohdi Caramel Afghani Lavender Lemonade :lemon: don’t even remember the original packs :laughing:
K+++ on these @Orbitalnutria420

1 Like