Organically Done Easy Organic Amendment Mix

I don’t just grow weed, I grow food too, my 12 x 16 greenhouse is a jungle of tomato plants right now with a bunch of other stuff too. I enjoy being self sufficient and letting the land provide for me :wink:

4 Likes

Of course man I’m always open to the information of someone more experienced in things :sunglasses::man_dancing::pray:

That’s what I want to do eventually.

I want a pretty big greenhouse for all sorts of fruits and vegetables. I love me some fruits and vegetables.

Blueberries, strawberries, apples, oranges, watermelons…

Broccoli, spinach, potatoes, bell peppers, tomatoes…

Yeah I’d be set :sunglasses::ok_hand:

Oh shit… some herbs too…

Garlic… gotta have garlic. Thyme, rosemary, maybe some peppers too.

2 Likes

So what ur saying is I’m pretty much already living your dream? Hahaha

My whole garden gets fed the same as my weed

7 Likes

Use it it works. Dr earth, down to earth all the big box store brands work great. Used them for 2 years outdoors and in.

2 Likes

Man that’s an awesome little set up :joy::ok_hand:.

Nicely built too :sunglasses:.

That’s what I need right there.

1 Like

Following…. Wanting to try some organic as well but I gotta admit it seems overwhelming to me

1 Like

places like KIS are great for niche things. part of the upside to organics is being able to source materials in so many places. it’s also def worth knowing where these are in a pinch.

look close to home, especially local garden centers if you have one/them.

anywhere people buy stuff to grow tomatoes, you should be okay.

for example…sadly, my current best option is a big box store.

but there’s more than plenty there.

keep it simple, get your hands dirty, and get on with it! :wink:

3 Likes

I switched 2 years ago to organic. Flavor has noticeably improved.

Plus I like to think every joint I smoke is making me healthier now! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

So 8 cu ft vrs 4.5 cu ft. That is almost double. Now I need the prices as I have been using Kis.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

25-30 bucks at home depot, tractor supply, and Lowe’s for 12 lb 240 gallon coverage

3 Likes

There’s the rest of the bag where it mentions the other stuff in it and amounts to use

2 Likes

Which product did you post Dr earth product info for. The one for amending? I have two tubs that need charging.

:green_heart: :seedling:

Edit; I hate the short cut option on this laptop. It is always rearranging what I type.

1 Like

The tomato herbs and veggies in a green bag

images (11)

4 Likes

As easy as making a soup every two weeks for the plants, just takes an air pump and a compost tea bag and some solid recipes which I would gladly share

2 Likes

Not sure how u got those conversions, 1.5 cu ft is 9.6 gallons of soil, well call it 10 for simplicity, that 12 lb bag will cover 240 gallons of soil so ur 36 cu ft of coverage in one bag at the rate of 1 cup per 10 gallons(1.5 cu ft) for new plantings of tomato’s/herbs in potting containers like it suggests.

Is there anything you’d add to this specifically for cannabis plants or do you just use it as is?

Check this out brother. Don’t know if you’ve seen this yet.

They did a regiment specifically for cannabis lol.

Amending the soil originally like you did would be a lot easier and more cost effective but interesting to see they’ve opened themselves up to the cannabis market.

It’s really not at all. It’s actually much easier than everything else to be honest. Literally just add water and your plants will turn out great. The living soil is so forgiving. The plant is intelligent and draws what it needs from it. 0 guess work involved.

Of course you could add some teas. But you can literally just add water and get amazing plants.

Buy yourself a premade amendment mix… Theres a ton of highly recommended brands…

Follow the simple instructions on the amendment package… Usually says to combine with peat moss, a certain amount of castings, and add perlite or whatever you like. Mix it up, let it sit for a week or 2… and boom your plants will grow themselves! It’s super easy and super effective man.

2 Likes

Look into SIPs. Easiest organic method I have found! Takes watering and feeding out of the equation.

1 Like

What does the abbreviation stand for?

1 Like