6 Likes

Did you make your own soil what is your recipe

4 Likes

Just topped all my plants will be flipping in the next 4 weeks

4 Likes

Uploading…

Bud wash for outdoor plants since I had PM

3 Likes

You can find it here along with many other good ones to try out!

5 Likes

Update after topping

9 Likes

I’m currently in week 5 of my vegetation and around this time I give all my plants a lot of sea kelp and fish fertilizer this is just a boost it up as much as I possibly can before I switch to vegetative to flowering once I switch to flowering I start using Cal Mag and molasses I might buy some coconut juice if I want to see get really Crystal Lee but besides that I’m going to keep it pretty simple

5 Likes

8 Likes

3 weeks until the bug flip

9 Likes

What circus bug will be performing the act? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Looking good in there!

6 Likes

So just a little update I got two clones are granddaddy purple and an original skunk that I threw in 3 gallon pots so I will also be growing now for this cycle I plan on germinating new seeds around December 3rd for vegetation and I can throw into the flowering room once I harvest my goal is to have a Perpetual cycle of 12 plants every three months

4 Likes

I’m was a little nice writing this post

4 Likes

Sage and sour

8 Likes

Hey guys so unfortunately I have a line in my grow room that says flower time and this is just a line that I used which is almost half the height of my light so that I don’t let my plants over grow and they have reached it. I estimated date for flipping was October twenty-ninth however due to this drastic change I’m flipping them as of today so tomorrow will be in officially the first day of flowering or pre flowering

4 Likes

12 Likes

I entered a auto Solo Cup Challenge on Instagram I’ve never done a Solo Cup challenge before not with a photo nor with an auto however I’m interested in curious to see what my results would be especially in organically-grown soil with that being said I started off on day one and I just hope that everyone can send me some good luck so I can win oh yeah the seed is orange Bud by Dutch passions if anyone ever heard of them

5 Likes

8 Likes

Good luck, maybe these links will help inspire you…

6 Likes

Thank you so much man

3 Likes